Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Great stuff! Too bad I will never be able to afford any of those...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

It really depends on the quality. Some of these singles could be quite valuable. I am saddened that there are manufactured patches ... kind of a crap feature if you ask me (same as player photo shoot worn, etc).

BUT that there are more cards coming out that might be PC items - cool! I am not sure how viable this may be as a business plan, considering that the artwork looks top notch (not like some of the other artwork issues where... quality was all over the place). I think this could be a neat thing to look at... especially for a Masks product.

And you know I would sniff after anything Red Deer Rebels... I know there is some jersey backstock (probably sold to Leaf) of Michael Garnett... and I would like to see some rebels cards of James Reimer, Colby Armstrong, Martin Erat, any of the Vandermeer Boys... Arron Asham, Martin Hanzel, Kris Versteeg, Jeff Woywitka, just to name a few...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

Last edited by Professor-Chaos; 11-13-2016 at 06:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I was able to spend about 20-30 minutes talking to Dr. Price on Saturday (after he laughed at my misfortune of why I was on crutches - my own fault! @bprice )

We talked about what he is planning and what is coming down the line with PCTC and all I can say, is what they had on display for the Blue and White Centennial product looks stunning (I sent a tweet out about it on Sunday morning).

https://twitter.com/scfnews/status/797792330929541120

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That stuff looks incredible!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any indication on player selection?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see no problem... the 1/1 pack issue and the stamped versions that were held back as replacements ... I have the same thing with the second Nugent-Hopkins gold complete jersey from H&P...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12