Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Announces Leafs Centennial Set

Congrats, Leafs fans, you deserve it!

Reading this, it sounds as though they're reversing course. They'd said previously that they would incorporate things across many products, but this seems to suggest that there will be a unique standalone.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/11/a-t...om-upper-deck/

In 2017 the organization will celebrate their 100-year anniversary and Upper Deck thinks that is so special, the trading card giant is planning to produce a special Centennial trading card product for the Toronto Maple Leafs. Details on the set will be released in the coming months, but we wanted to share a few preview images of some of the cards and players who will be featured in the set:

It’s not every year the Leafs turn 100, so we want to make sure fans have a special collectible to commemorate the occasion with! We hope the Leafs Nation enjoys!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

WOW! Now this is great news! Can't wait to get my hands on some :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

no doubt, should be great to collect. Bruins next!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just think of all the great Autos of those all time Leaf greats, Claire Alexander, Errol Thompson, Dave Dunn, Miroslav Frycer, Stewart Gavin, Jiri Chra, Pat Boutette. It should be very popular.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

sweet add more to my collection

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Just think of all the great Autos of those all time Leaf greats, Claire Alexander, Errol Thompson, Dave Dunn, Miroslav Frycer, Stewart Gavin, Jiri Chra, Pat Boutette. It should be very popular.

... Jhonas Enroth ;)

Seriously though. I hope he gets some cards in this product as part of Toronto's 100th year team.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 11-10-2016 at 06:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hope this is a bit like the Habs set from 2008 where it shows full stats on the back. There are a tonne of notable Leaf players like Wally Stanowski, Gary Leeman, and even George Armstrong who have never had a card produced showing their full career stats after retiring not to mention guys who retired in the 90s and 00s. Also, the design reminds me of a custom I designed a while ago lol, the one on the left below, I like it though a more historic looking one would've fit better.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See AG1181's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If I can't have Peter Ihnacak, life just ain't worth living!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just a note to everybody - Matthews signed an UD Exclusive last night so expect to see him plastered all over this release.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

If I can't have Peter Ihnacak, life just ain't worth living!

Well good sir I raise you an AKI BERG and or Mike Johnson Auto for your Ihnacak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast