Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How Do You Send Money On Through the Website

Im looking to sale cards on here just need to know how i would receive and send money on here

please answer

Thanks Mike

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Just like eBay, using PayPal would work great and is pretty convenient in my opinion. A lot of members are familiar with the service and can be done in a flash. Hope this helps!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Yep as mentioned above PayPal is the go to pretty much 99.9% of the time. Come to an agreement with someone, post up a deal in the Trade Manager, and then give that member your PayPal email, or request theirs if buying.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks do you usually just send the money through paypal as a gift???

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Never send paypal as a gift. Send only as goods that way you are covered as a buyer & also accept so you are covered as a seller as well. There is a small fee associated with sending or receiving money but it's only 2.9% plus 0.30 cents. Better to be safe than sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another way is to send hidden cash threw the mail. You agree on a price for goods, either US or Cdn funds. Post the trade. When money is sent to you it is put inside a plastic top loader and then in a bubble mailer same as a card and mailed. Or you can put the money, say a ten dollar bill inside an old christmas or b day card and mail it that way. Never had a problem doing it either of the above ways.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

This is not recommended. If you are the buyer there is no protection to you if the seller a) decides to just keep the card/s, and claims they sent them, or b) the card/s do actually get lost in the mail. You won't have the recourse to get your money back.

As a seller you don't have any risk by receiving gift payment. You do circumvent all fees. However if something does arise the onus is on you to "honour" any agreement, and make right any situation if it were to ever occur. It's like Russian Roulette in the mailing game.

Only if you have 100% trust in your trade partner should you ever use gift as payment. The only favour you would be doing for each other is reducing the amount of fees that paypal makes off of you.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks For the Help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Paypal is the best way. I have sent paypal gift on low purchases. Yes I could get burned if the seller decides not to send. But do they really want to get a negative feedback on purchases under 40 Canadian.
    A person like you with a must send first tag I would do paypal gift to get a lower price as I don't pay until I get the cards. Yes a must send first tag applies to sales also!
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies