Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomas Hertl Fake Patch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Tomas Hertl Fake Patch

This just came up on EBay, and I reported it. But thought I should show it here too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-14-Panini...IAAOSwHMJYMhsf

This is pretty much a no-brainer. The patch on bottom is the Sharks's 20th anniversary patch from 2010-11. Hertl did not start playing with the team until 13-14 (drafted in 2012). If any further proof is needed, you can find pictures of the patches on the internet, and there is always an inch or two of space between the number and the patch.

The EBay user id is not familiar to me. But the location of Pickering, CA sure rings a bell I have seen in many fake patch posts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know there is a way to block bidders on EBay. But is there any way you can block sellers, so you never see their stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I know there is a way to block bidders on EBay. But is there any way you can block sellers, so you never see their stuff?

Not that I found unfortunately.... I wish there was! I'd be able to block all those useless Burbank Sports card listings of over priced base cards....
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like all their cards have had patches redone...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Auction has been taken down. Hopefully EBay did something to the seller (michmorin55) other than just force him to take it down.
    Last edited by Sharky94; 11-21-2016 at 12:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just saw this on FeeBay. Not accusing the poster of a fake, but I would just like to know where UD found a PURPLE jersey for Tomas Hertl? I know the Sharks have never used purple, and his NHLPA jersey is red, white, and blue.

I am guessing someone at UD screwed up and mixed up some jersey pieces. He shared some rookie cards with Taffoli, and I bet someone at UD mixed up the pieces.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I suppose this is the advantage for me of Andrew Shaw not having a jersey card since his Cup rookie...I have no idea how I'd know if these things were fake or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kind of makes you wonder whether that #/10 black patch card of Sidney Crosby from the Stanley Cup Final is really that or some piece of a Dan Carcillo (or insert your favorite scrub here) patch they had leftover...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey now, I have a nice little Carcillo collection!!

Kind of makes you wonder whether that #/10 black patch card of Sidney Crosby from the Stanley Cup Final is really that or some piece of a Dan Carcillo (or insert your favorite scrub here) patch they had leftover...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish there was! I'd be able to block all those useless Burbank Sports card listings of over priced base cards....

lol

So true!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast