Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

* 2016 WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV Predictions *

Who ya got?!

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Beauty and The Man Beast* Vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton)
    The Wyatt Family

Women's No DQ Match: Nikki Bella Vs. Carmella
    Carmella

Chairs Match: Kalisto Vs. Baron Corbin
    ​Baron Corbin

Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Miz* w/ Maryse Vs. Dolph Ziggler
    ​The Miz

Tables Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: Becky Lynch* Vs. Alexa Bliss
    ​Becky Lynch

TLC Match for the WWE World Championship: A.J. Styles* Vs. Dean Ambrose
    A.J. Styles

*denotes defending champion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

1. Slater & Rhyno. Orton may still be taking time off, and hasn't had a tag title run in nearly 10 years (Rated RKO). He doesn't need a tag title at this point in his career.

2. Nikki over Carmella. I recommend trading the bratty Princess to Raw, so she can rejoin Enzo & Cass.

3. Kallisto.

4. Ziggler. Miz MUST LOSE!!

5. Lynch.

6. Styles.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again another PPV light on star power. Though the TLC and Ladder match should be good matches.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Hmmm, another PPV that does not count in a ""PPV challenge"...interesting

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: Beauty and The Man Beast* Vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton) - Wyatt & Orton don't really need the straps, but I think them winning would add even more intrigue to the "when does Randy turn on Bray" story. Slater has his contract, & he and Rhyno haven't done much since. New Champs

Women's No DQ Match: Nikki Bella Vs. Carmella - The winner of this match very much depends on the winner of the title match. Since I think Becky retains & a loss doesn't hurt Nikki, Carmella gets the W here so there is a new heel to go after Lynch.

Chairs Match: Kalisto Vs. Baron Corbin - Why is this match happening? Like, why? Chair shot, chair shot, lawn dart toss, Corbin wins

Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Miz* w/ Maryse Vs. Dolph Ziggler - Could steal the show...& could go either way. The Miz is doing soe of his best work right now, but another "big match" loss for Dolph may officially kill him out of any future title program. Miz could always win it back, but here's hoping for a W for Dolph to end their feud...& a Miz for Zayn trade to end the D-Bry/Miz feud

Tables Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: Becky Lynch* Vs. Alexa Bliss - Had Becky not gotten injured & missed the No Mercy PPV, i could see Alexa winning here (& still could.) Because of the hot potato with the Raw title, think the best call is for Becky to retain to continue a long run & maybe set up a Becky-Nikki Mania match

TLC Match for the WWE World Championship: A.J. Styles* Vs. Dean Ambrose - After all the stuff with Ellsworth, absolutely no chance AJ drops the title here. Should be a fantastic match, but AJ might be looking at dates with the Deadman and the face that used to run the place during Mania season, so he retains.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

hobbyfan - 2/6
    DaKidder - 3/6
    Myself - 4/6

I guess I've no idea about the SmackDown womens division because I picked the wrong winners for both matches. Never..... eeeeeverrrrrr did I see Alexa Bliss winning the title, total shocker! Corbin is growing on me (but his hair on top has seemed to quit), he'll make an interesting IC champ one day, far away. Orton and Wyatt are SD! Tag champs, what a combination! Or should I say trio with Harper?! Freebird rules, babay. Eat your heart out, New Day.