Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ordered a box about a week ago. Hope I will receive since the product is marked as sold out.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

And where to buy them?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mphoenix81's Items on eBay

Would also like to know where to buy these as a European, some Canadian stores have pre-orders available but none of them offer international shipping (other than breaking the boxes online and shipping the hits).

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And where to buy them?

I ask myself the same question as no one I knew was ordering any cases in the states.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave and Adam's Cardworld and GTS Pennsylvania ordered product. I would check with them.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

were are they being sold in Canada and how much for a box
    Last edited by maple19; 01-18-2017 at 04:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Huge Leaf Fan why are you guys price this so high your taking us true leaf card fans I think you got to go back to putting stock back in corner stores $ 435 CD CNC pre order Sorry I would buy if $125 To $150 I get a lot on trades and buying it when it on auction sites
    PS you buy box and you get BV !00 worth of cards see it all the time
    Last edited by maple19; 01-18-2017 at 10:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Huge Leaf Fan why are you guys price this so high your taking us true leaf card fans I think you got to go back to putting stock back in corner stores $ 435 CD CNC pre order Sorry I would buy if $125 To $150 I get a lot on trades and buying it when it on auction sites

I don't agree with your opinion, they're will be 7 autos in these boxes, 125$? Come on! This year I've purchased 3 boxes of Lumber kings, 1 box of Ultimate Memo and 5-6 boxes of Itg used, I love opening boxes and selling and made about 3/4 of my investment back. Pretty good if you ask me!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (21)
    Country

No doubt it's not a cheap buy. I'm more curious to see how the market reacts to a "new" company and new cards. The cards are stunning and the boxes should hopefully be full of good hits. Hopefully they hold some good value on the secondary market.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

There are Vintage PaperCuts and PaperCuts in the product.

The PaperCuts are the base autograph cards and the checklist has been posted.

The Vintage PaperCuts are 1/1s and that checklist is in the Game-Used Memorabilia card checklist.

Hope this helps.

Checklist can be found at: http://presidentschoicetradingcards.com

Brian Price

The site looks great!

And can't wait to see some of those Belfour's!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast