Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Richard's Rather Low-Key November Show & Tell

I did not get a lot of cards in last month. LOL Even with a Series 1 themed Trade Night and a few other items on the market, not much mailbox activity for me. So it goes!

But there's some cool stuff as always, so let's get started!

This bad boy was an eBay steal that had to go through COMC. Nice!

In that same COMC package was this monster of a Carey Price card. Ultimate may have been a dog this year, but wow UD still had some gems in there.

Back to the aforementioned Series 1 night. There's really not much in the set for Habs....

And of course the two rookies...

Also got this 15-16 guy in a trade with @notoriousrob101 that night.

But for me, 16-17 Series 1 will be best remembered as having the first non-OPC cards of Josh Gorges in a Sabres uniform. It's still weird seeing it, but that's life. And hey, I've done well to get all the good cards for crazy cheap. The Exclusives is still incoming but there you have a Yellow Printing Plate, Clear Cut, High Gloss (jersey #'d 4/10!) and Midnight.

And that's everything for November. December is going to be pretty good, let me tell you this about that right now, folks. Whoaaaaa baby. Whoaaaaa baby for sure.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups on the Georges! Love the pic with the mustache.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Nice cards! Glad you could get them on a good deal!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on those Gorges! :) Glad your PC could grow a little more, plus it's always nice to pickup more 1/1's. Well done here!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

nice pickups on the Georges! Love the pic with the mustache.

Definitely a mid-Movember photo! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

Wow you got a printing plate already those are really hard to find congrats! hopefully the other 3 will show up for ya

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@kuzniar42 Yeah a pleasant surprise - I generally don't expect any of them to ever surface so to get one early is pretty sweet. There wasn't really a ton in Series 1 for me this year (and people say I'm on the UD payroll LOL) so to be able to get all this stuff for my guy in short order is good to be able to close it off and look to the next set. I suspect SP Game Used is gonna be really popular for me and fellow Habs fans this year.