Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Stay away from PRIZM Retail WARNING

WARNING....WARNING....WARNING!!!! STAY AWAY FROM PRIZM RETAIL

I have purchased a large amount of retail PRIZM (7 blaster boxes and an unopened box of 12 rack packs, plus one of the special 39.99 pink boxes).
    - The blaster boxes advertise 1 auto or memorabilia. All 7 boxes have been memorabilia to include 2 duplicates out of 7 boxes.
    - Out of an unopened box of 12 rack packs, you would think I would get something. No Dak, No Zeke, No Lynch, No Goff, No Wentz!!! All the red/white/blue cards were base RCs and no big stars. I literally could not sell any card out of all those packs for more than $1.
    - I did get an auto (as advertised) out of the special pink box, but it was a no-name and the rest of the box was garbage.

Is there anything worth hitting in PRIZM retail??? Do they not put the big RC names in there? Doesn't seem like it. Anybody hit an auto out of the retail stuff??? Needless to say, I am not busting any more PRIZM. I was hoping it would take the place of my true love (Topps Chrome), but I guess not.

I did bust a hobby case as well and that wasn't great, but at least I hit a few average cards that I could recoup some money on.

So far, I am rather disappointed in the overall value in Panini products in 2016.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the heads up
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I have seen some very nice hits out of the prizm, I personally haven't tried it though because I never hit anything good out of retail. Maybe you just have the same luck I do. But I have definitely seen some Dak autos, although I don't think ive seen any elliots.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was at my lcs on Wednesday getting some baseball and some guy broke a case of this and got junk as well. I think the product just might be garbage with some exception.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As with every product in the cardboard world, you are gambling when you rip.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

It's PAYnini, they just want your money, I have been incredibly disappointed this year with about all of PAYnini's products. It's miss or miss in most breaks - I have watched cases upon cases broken in group breaks as well as random youtube video breaks, and some LCS breaks and the song remains the same - rarely do I see big hits, even rarer do I see a break where you get your money back.

It is making it easier to not spend money on the hobby. Thank you Painini for helping me slowly quit a somewhat costly hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

I am with you. Busted a box of Classics and Phoenix this weekend. Nothing even remotely decent. I know it is a gamble but can't keep spending $150 and getting nothing. Even though it is a gamble you always would get something half decent in a box. Now, you have to buy a case and even then you sometimes don't pull a big one. Going to throttle back on the wax busting.

Not to mention the Panini points that they throw in to replace an auto. Those can't buy anything decent. And redemptions take forever to get back. UGHHH

It's PAYnini, they just want your money, I have been incredibly disappointed this year with about all of PAYnini's products. It's miss or miss in most breaks - I have watched cases upon cases broken in group breaks as well as random youtube video breaks, and some LCS breaks and the song remains the same - rarely do I see big hits, even rarer do I see a break where you get your money back.

It is making it easier to not spend money on the hobby. Thank you Painini for helping me slowly quit a somewhat costly hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseball_is_the_life's Items on eBay

i bought 3 retails blasters 2 from target and 1 from walmart , 3 memorabilia cards including Zeke Elliot.. as well as a wentz and a elliot refractor so i cant really complain

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I bought one blaster and it was enough for me. Complete garbage.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Dallas Cowboys
    See eriedmo's Items on eBay

Have to say i have had really good luck with retail Pulled a pink wentz auto from the pink boxes. Also out of the target hangers 2 autos so cant complain. still cant seem to pull a DAN MARINO red white and blue disco lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast