Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

A few mixed packs, 16-17 Complete blaster, & 96-97 Hoops Series 1 (NICE!)

Well, I thought the wedding stuff was done, but two more gifts came in late -- so hey, here we go again!

One of the gifts was a Target gift card. I picked up a mixed pack thing and a 16-17 Complete blaster with it.

The mixed pack thing:
    bonus jersey card envelope (contained 07-08 SPx Freshman Tandems Al Thornton/Javaris Crittenton )
    one pack of 15-16 Complete -- Silver Patty Mills, Away Rajon Rondo
    a few packs of 15-16 Prestige -- Brilliant Beginnings Alonzo Mourning and Manu Ginobili, Prestigious Pros Chris Paul, Playmakers Tony Parker, Darrun Hilliard RC, Jordan Mickey RC

Panini Complete blaster (looks similar to last year's set, but on much better card stock):
    First Steps Juan Hernangomez, Home C.J. McCollum, Silvers Danny Green / Dwyane Wade / Jake Layman / Jameer Nelson / Jordan Hill / Jose Calderon / Marvin Williams / Randy Foye / Tim Hardaway Jr. / Trevor Ariza, Blank Back Ty Lawson; RCs - Cheick Diallo, Diamond Stone, Stephen Zimmerman

And finally, the 96-97 Hoops box I had been hoping would be saved for me at my LCS. It was still there, and it was a nice one:

HIPnotized - Jason Kidd, Clyde Drexler, Terrell Brandon, Grant Hill
    Silvers - Grant Hill, Ron Harper

And these:

Yes, seriously. The two best Michael Jordan inserts in the set, in the SAME BOX.

I'll take those over an Autographics of a '90s role player anyday!

SCF Rewards
    Country

is the superfeats Jordan for trade.if so let me know what your looking for.

I do have this that you need.also you can check my site.

97/98 skybox premium and one antoine walker #4
    Last edited by jordanrulz; 12-11-2016 at 10:57 PM.