Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Of course I'm putting the shields on the wall!

**disclaimer**The following thread was written without the use of stimulants of any kind (just hot chocolate). No ownership of anything other than the hockey shields pictured is claimed or implied. All other images used only to nurture the fertile if slightly warped imagination of the author.

Winter is approaching, and it's time to close down the summer cottage.

But before we leave the wife says to me, we need to spruce things up. We need more color on the walls. Leave it to me I say, my copy of Medieval Fashion Digest just arrived. I'm sure I'll find something inside that we can use for inspiration. As I leaf through the book one picture suddenly pops up off the page. It's perfect.

I like what I see in the book, but I'm sure that I can incorporate a hockey theme into this project. Working feverishly I quickly complete my task.

Ok, if you've come along this far you're probably wondering what the *#@%* inspired all this. Well recently my newest Ultimate auto shield arrived. Here is a picture of it. Haven't scanned it yet, this is a pic from my iPad Air II. The strange pebble effect is part of the card, but not related to damage of any kind.

Have fun with your collecting.

Al

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That is a fantastic display of hockey heraldry!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This is just silly (in the most awesome way possible). Incredible shields, truly one of a kind. Congrats on tracking down the newest Iggy for the collection! The Ultimate designs this year make that shield just wonderful to look at. Nicely done !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

wow those are awesome!

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Thanks for the visits and comments everyone. As you can tell, this is one of my favorite cards to look for every year, don't always get a chance to see it. Speaking of heraldry, I had some research done on the family name about 30 years ago. The genealogy company created a family shield from that info. All it means is that someone with the same last name had a shield like this, no guarantee of relationship or missing inheritance as part of the picture.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Maybe you'll find a distant great-aunt who has no one to leave all that fortune to..... Imagine the cards you'd have then! ;)