Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

One last thing...we need to peer pressure @creasecollector to get in there...pick up free cards daily now that way if Enroth is in one of the later two series, you already have items to make trades.

Personally, I regret not getting more involved a year ago, even to just take the free daily pack.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opened up 2 boxes got nothing special. Decided to open up a 3rd and hit a Richard Panik printing plate!!

edler4114 hit me up with a trade I think im gunna go for anthony mantha rc. But do not know if I want to go for the complete regular base set. How do you trade in that whole set btw kind of new to that

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@edler4114 - Nice on the plate? Panik is my #3 (behind Darling and Toews) that I'm collecting.

A word of wisdom, rookies are a little tougher just because people often only want rookies in return. I've learned this in my 48 hours on there!

Welcome to the obsession, friend!

Opened up 2 boxes got nothing special. Decided to open up a 3rd and hit a Richard Panik printing plate!!

edler4114 hit me up with a trade I think im gunna go for anthony mantha rc. But do not know if I want to go for the complete regular base set. How do you trade in that whole set btw kind of new to that

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would just love to figure out what the value I should be trading at in terms of magentas to bases or base rc's. Once I have completed the base set where do I go to get the achievement cards?

Also @wvu_class_of_2001 PM me that is probably the best way to get in contact!
    Last edited by edler4114; 12-09-2016 at 03:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It depends on the trader, obviously....but I get anywhere from 10-18 base for my magentas, net destroyers and carbons.

On the set thing, that is something I do not know. Hopefully someone else can help???

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

One last thing...we need to peer pressure @creasecollector to get in there...pick up free cards daily now that way if Enroth is in one of the later two series, you already have items to make trades.

Personally, I regret not getting more involved a year ago, even to just take the free daily pack.

Maybe I should listen and give in to this peer pressure ;)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you're just going to get the freebies each day, it won't take much of your time at all. Well worth the couple of minutes.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah do that, pitch a couple trades and you can limit your time there pretty easily.

I've got a Carey Price Fusion Gold--what's the conversion on those now I wonder?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hmmmm...I haven't gotten into it until Wednesday. I think set your price that you want and stick to it. Post it in the chat room. Obviously, you have one of the highly sought after players and there are certainly a few Habs collectors on the ePack.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@wvu_class_of_2001 Are you in Club 1909 by chance?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast