Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ball club fan days, signings, meet & greet

I am in Hawaii and we have no pro sports teams so I am wondering if anyone could answer some question of fan days for fb or bb. We sometimes have special autograph sessions for players from Hawaii but that's about it and they are far and few between. Sounds like such fun events for fans.
    How often are these events?
    Is it free or is there an admission charge?
    How popular are these events? Too many people? Too long lines?
    Is this a great way to get autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Not sure on football, but most MLB teams do one of these over the winter. I've only been to the Indians' fan fest, so I can't speak for the others for certain. Almost all of them have some sort of admission fee. For the Indians, you can pay for a guaranteed autograph ticket ($30 gets you four autographs), or chance it and wait in the standby line for free. Last year, the standby line got you in no problem. They didn't announce which players would be signing when, but I got most of the team (Including Kipnis, Lindor, Brantley and Kluber).

All of them are different, though. I've heard of people getting virtually nobody from the Cubs and Royals, while I've also heard good things about the Cardinals.

I thought it was worth the trip for the Indians.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very interesting. thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to one for a college basketball team they do every year for kids in their kids club, was a great event-got to watch practice then they had a 30 minute autograph session, my son got almost the entire team in just 30 minutes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Redsfest is awesome!!! Ticket is $20 for a two day pass and they have autographs both days all day. Autographs don't cost anymore than just the ticket to get in. There is a ton of memorabilia and events. I went both days this year and was being picky with who I got on balls and still walked out with 10 signed baseballs, most of which the players added inscriptions for me when I asked.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@vinnybsc

Like someone said, most of the MLB teams have some sort of event like this in the off-season. I went to the Mariners FanFest last year, it was pretty cool, got tix for two consecutive days. Before I started collecting autos, I didn't see the point, but now it makes sense. You had to line up to get passes for the various "official" meet and greet sessions (those were capped at a certain number of people). They also had these "Town Hall" style interviews where you could go for autos afterwards, like you would at BP. They also had fun stuff for the little kids. Thanks for reminding me, I need to get my tix for this year's FanFest. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Redsfest is awesome!!! Ticket is $20 for a two day pass and they have autographs both days all day. Autographs don't cost anymore than just the ticket to get in. There is a ton of memorabilia and events. I went both days this year and was being picky with who I got on balls and still walked out with 10 signed baseballs, most of which the players added inscriptions for me when I asked.

I am a Reds fan and collector as well. Are you on RedsZone by any chance?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I live in Atlanta and the Braves, Georgia Tech, the Atlanta Dream and occasionally the hawks as well as Falcons all do free fan signings. They lines are usually long but if you are a hardcore autograph junkie like me it's worth the wait. Also since you don't have that much access to IP graphing I would recommend if you haven't already started is to do TTM autographs. If you don't know where to start there are plenty of YouTubers including myself who do ttm and you can look at our videos for ideas.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes i have been doing ttm with my son for about a 1.5 yrs with some success but really haven't gotten too many returns lately and i was just curious how the meet & greets work