Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Actor Alan Thicke is dead at 69

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ockey-son.html

Famous TV actor Alan Thicke has died at the age of 69.

Thicke, known for his role as the father the popular ABC television series Growing Pains, reportedly had a heart attack on Tuesday while playing hockey with his son.

The Canadian-born actor was transported to hospital around noon where he was later pronounced dead, TMZ reported.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

2016 can end at any point now.

yikes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alan Thicke always seemed like somebody who just oozed cool which was especially hard to do since he was Canadian. Also he looked really good for somebody who was 69.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

2016 can end at any point now.

yikes

Right?!

I've been saying this since about June. 2016 has been brutal.
    Collecting: Stepfan Taylor, Leonard Pope, Chris Brown (CU Buffalos/Titans) Geno Smith and Damien Nash Autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Alan Thicke always seemed like somebody who just oozed cool which was especially hard to do since he was Canadian. Also he looked really good for somebody who was 69.

It really wasn't that hard for him... Canadians are naturally cool! Minus friggin 33 cool right now!!! That's Celsius just so ya know...

Definitely another sad loss in the important people world. I just caught myself reminiscing of a joke I remember him telling on the show he hosted here in Canada before he set south. It was on Prime-Cuts. It was in his closing monologue before the episode signed off. I tried looking for the clip, but couldn't find it anywhere, but I remember it close to word for word, and just imagine Thicke telling it:

An old man went to the doctor, and told him I have a problem". The doctor asked him "well what is your problem". The old man says " I can't pee!" The Doctor asks him "Well how old are you" The old man says "I'm 85." The Doctor says "You've peed enough!!"
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!