Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome Pickups! I'm torn between that Fleury and those excellent Luongo's. Some stunning cards are some elite goaltenders! Well done in 2016, best of luck in 2017! :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I cannot believe some of the stuff you guys own............ 1/1's, /5's, impossible-to-find Habs Centennial autos, a sweet vintage card, Gretzky, Orr, uber-expensive flavors-of-the-month.........

This is just one forum out of a bunch, not even including the hobbyists that don't even belong to forums and LOOK AT WHAT JUST A FEW GUYS ARE SHOWING OFF!!!

Anyways, mine. In no particular order, starting with one I got just in time for Christmas. The best presents are what you buy yourself..............

02/03 UD MVP Bobby Orr ProSign. I had this card in my eBay watch-list for months, $300 BIN/OBO. There was never a right time or enough $$$ and then the CDN dollar nose-dived and it was even more out of my reach. And then one day it disappeared, somebody BO'd $180. Didn't see another for over a year until one popped up on HI. Maybe it's the same one, I have nooooooo idea. I do know that it goes with the other auto I have from that set tho :)

NEXT!!! I love this card SO MUCH!!!!!

NEXT!!!! Three dead guys................

NEXT!!!! One actual live guy who's actually still playing in the NHL..............

Andddddddddddddd finally, I think I've finished off this year's Artifacts Honoured Members set, 23 cards.............................

Now, there's supposed to be a 24th card, Johnny Bucyk. No one has everrrrrrrrrrr seen one tho. Not here, not eBay, not Facebook, not Twitter, NOWHERE. I tweeted Upper Deck about it and got no reply. I tweeted Chris Carlin about it and am waiting for a reply. I tweeted Upper Deck AGAIN about it and got this reply...........

"Seeing what we can share. Hang in a bit longer."

Oooooooooooooooooooooo, cryptic!!!!!!

In the meantime, I went all-out and custom-made my own. This would be my #1 card of the year, I wouldn't sell this for even three dollars............

Merry Christmas to y'all!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See titans3434's Items on eBay

[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Some slick cards right there! The McDavid, Gretzky/Messier dual are excellent. And that Sakic is just wow!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hope it's not cheating, but I've got my Sedin PC, and several set projects, and too many goodies to do a single combined list, so I'll do two.

On the Sedin front...

10. Base card parallels don't usually excite me too much, but I've always liked Black Diamond 1/1's, this beauty's from 09-10.

9. I just like the variety of colours on the Canucks patches on this Ultimate Collection booklet.

8. Believe I showed this one earlier, it was also a stellar example of HI generosity coming from loveTheHabs. The Fleer Ultra Violet 1/1's are just some darn nice looking cards.

7. The Sedin's only Limited Logos came in 08-09 before they stopped signing for UD, I've had copies in my PC for a long time, but my Danny was a really dull patch. I don't often upgrade Sedin cards, but seeing as these are likely to be their only Limited Logos ever, couldn't pass up the chance to get a nicer copy.

6. A rather painful reminder of the 2011 cup finals, but cool nonetheless to pick up this 1/1 - which gives me the dubious honour of owning every 1/1 card featuring the Sedins and the fateful finals.

5. I've taken to hoarding the 13-14 Prime Colors Daniel cards (no Henriks were made) - believe Panini chopped up one full Blue and White logo, the "Vancouver" letters from a second logo, and a Red/Blue/Silver logo. Here's just the material cropped from each card and assembled together - can't imagine I'll ever complete it, but fun to see the orca taking shape!

4. Completed the quincy of the x/4 Ultimate Memorabilia glove cards - these are one of my favourite card designs ever with different hand drawn art on each.

3. While I wasn't a fan of too much Panini did, the Manufacturer's Marks were always pretty cool cards. They made both Sedins in all 3 years they produced Limited... thought I was destined to be stuck with 5 of the 6 ever made, until earlier this year when the last one surfaced!

2. Picked these two beauties up here on HI - I now have every SPGU Octo 1/1 card featuring the Sedins (including a couple that I already owned previously).

1. Love stick nameplate cards no matter who makes 'em, especially the Cup Property Of's. With this one in hand I own all 4 Property Of Sedins ever made.

I'm also working on a variety of sets - 08-09 Masterpieces (Brown Base, Brushstrokes Brown, Canvas Clippings Brown)... 14-15 Masterpieces master set... Lord Stanley's Mug master set... and National Treasures Greatest Signatures. I don't have any particular order here, just 10 nice pickups that span across these sets.

IMO the Masterpieces Brushstrokes is one of the nicest autograph sets ever made. Still need a number of the higher-end guys, but glad to have knocked the Orr off my list.

Still looking for the Bill Barber of all people to complete the black-framed memorabilia from 14-15 Masterpieces, but in the meantime I'm always upgrading my set to nicer swatches because I really love how nice these cards look. I had a different piece of this shoulder patch before, but had to upgrade when the neighbouring shield part of the patch became available.

My newest pickup, just scanned this beauty in moments ago - love the Hand Painted Portraits subset, I've got 18 so far and just missing Sakic and Subban, but thrilled to cross the Great One off the want list!

Switching gears to National Treasures Greatest Signatures subset - my smallest project with just 22 cards in the set, most were x/25 while 4 SP's including the Roy are x/10. I started the set when Panini sent me a few as redemption replacements, knocked most of the cards off in short order, but finally found the Roy to complete the set this year.

The rest of the show is 1/1's from Lord Stanley's Mug...

I picked up well over a dozen cards from the Memorabilia / Auto set this year, funny how things go in bursts. The Moore is probably the nicest of the bunch I picked up this year.

Really love the Game-Used Stick subset - up to 28 out of 60, not too bad a ratio for a set of 1/1's... while I picked up a few, here's my two favs of the year.

Last but of course not least, the Mega Patches. I'm up to 42 out of 110 in the set, again picked up several, but to keep myself to a top 10 list, here's my three favs for this year - especially the Trottier with a pretty nice swatch not to mention it's the first one I pulled myself!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seanw1940's Items on eBay

here are my last two PC additions for 2016, and two of the most important pick ups of the year.

Merry HoHo everyone!

Sean.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

That Cheevers card looks just too cool!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (57)
    Country
    See mattp13-69's Items on eBay

ya, it's pretty cool

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Wow... InSaNe !!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast