WWE Network Rock 728x90
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you want to win a box of 2016-17 Black Diamond Hockey? Check out our Sponsoir's contrest inside

Happy Holidays time ! Kronozio give you the chance to win a box of Black Diamond 2016-17 cards !! Click HERE!

Kronozio.jpg

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Thanks for this
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Awesome thanks so much.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

bumping this up... you have the ability to earn more entries by registering and interacting with Kronozio
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

Great contest. Thank you for sharing!
    @notoriousrob101 check it out!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 228 Unique Cards + 12 1/1's!!!

2016-17 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Brendan Gallagher, and Shea Weber

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
    My main collection goal right now is to get rid of all my unwanted low end cards in an attempt to downsize. If you want to help me with that, let me know! I'd like the cards to go to a good home such as charity, the younger generation of collectors, or aspiring team collectors that want to build their team PC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast