Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Optic: 3 boxes with mixed emotions about the break

Stopped by the local for some supplies and couldn't resist a box of Optic. That lead to another box with major mixed emotions and with those emotions, another box.

Lots and lots of shiny in this produce and color as well.

Box one this was the hit

I thought that was cool so I picked out another box and about half way through I picked out a pack that was way heavier than any of the others. I thought maybe this would be something special because at this point almost every base card was an exact duplication of box one.

This was in the pack. Never heard of the guy? Numbered 2/5

With this being the only auto in the box I felt kind of cheated since I was buying this for FOOTBALL autos and with all the dupes in the base cards doing a set would be impossible. These fans of the game should be an extra, NOT the hit of the box.

So I bought one more box and this this

Paid out and was leaving but went back and handed the owner a $20 and took four packs. This was in the third pack

Lots of color and shiny, but not sure if I will be buying any more. Prices were $85.00 a box and with the discount I get at the local for being a regular they ran me $76.00 per

I did hit these two rookies that I wanted

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikec5000's Items on eBay

Sorry your boxes weren't so good. I don't know who he is, but the Skylar Astin auto may get you something back since it's low numbered. Are any of the base or refractors FT?
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry your boxes weren't so good. I don't know who he is, but the Skylar Astin auto may get you something back since it's low numbered. Are any of the base or refractors FT?

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

looks like the love interest in pitch perfect

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks like the love interest in pitch perfect

Just checked and yes, he was in that show. Plus on the back of the card it says something about always being a Jet, so maybe he is or will be in West Side Story.

Thanks for the heads up.

Card has been listed on eBay for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

skylar astin is an actor, and I would trade for that card haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

so Optic is the donruss base set with a foil overlay? thats kind of a bummer. Hitting Dak and Zeke is always nice though

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Dallas Cowboys
    See eriedmo's Items on eBay

Pull any Marino out of this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pull any Marino out of this?

No, on any Dan cards.