Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Eagles

2015-16 Artifact Question

Hello Folks,

Quick intro, i haven't collected cards since 2005-06 i think, It was after the lock out..I never did buy anything to snag a Crosby or a Price RC (habs fan)...

So on December 30th, i had some xmas cash sitting at home, and decided to go buy 2 boxes.

Got a 2015-16 Artifact in attempt to get a McDavid RC.
    I pulled a Lord Stanley Legacy Relics - Wayne Gretzky - LSLR-WG on the back of the card. Its a Stick card, 3/12!
    Issue im having is, i can't find it online, its not in any check list, and its not listed in the beckett (i know a SP of 12 typically wont be listed, but it should still show as a possible card)..

Any ideas why?

The other box was a 2016-17 UD Series 1. Got the pull of my life...Auston Matthews UD exclusive 45/100!

So i stopped buying boxes due the fact of spending 150 and get 50$ in return.
    Well these 2 cards may have sucked me back into the hobby....

But seriously. Why can't i find info on that gretzky?
    IMG_5305[1].jpgIMG_5306[1].jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

thats quite a day!!!!! good work! I would guess its not listed just because theres no data on it, newish rare card sort of deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scox23's Items on eBay

That's some awesome pulls. Sometimes cards aren't listed, I pulled a 14/15 UD Premier Signatures Galchenyuk that still isn't listed and it isn't short printed. Also, the Gretzky is listed on beckett, but the price is n/a due to the scarcity. I just typed 2015-16 artifacts gretzky in the search bar and its there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's some awesome pulls. Sometimes cards aren't listed, I pulled a 14/15 UD Premier Signatures Galchenyuk that still isn't listed and it isn't short printed. Also, the Gretzky is listed on beckett, but the price is n/a due to the scarcity. I just typed 2015-16 artifacts gretzky in the search bar and its there.

Hey, never thought it would be listed, but thats good its not an error or something.
    Also i think the one listed on beckett isn't it the Signature one? I paid for a subscription and haven't been able to see it, but again, new to this online stuff with collecting, its been 10-12 years...hehe :D

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's a heck of a nice "welcome back to the hobby" for sure! Congrats on your great pulls.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone is interested in the gretzky im open to offers.

Thanks folks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

because of the scarcity its more of a what you are willing to let it go for/what people are willing to buy or trade for it at. Depends on what you value it for and what others value it for :)

quite the pull for you. Congrats

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's how they get you. Welcome back to the joys of wax!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome back ! And a great start by pulling that Gretzky! :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to see you back! It was always nice trading with you on SCS!
    Congrats on the Gretzky! I would be interested but don't think I can afford it!

You should be able to get good money for that Gretzky!
    Looking for Wayne Gretzky base/inserts that I don't have.

Looking for Vancouver Canuck base/inserts that I don't have.