Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New CFL Collector

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF!! Not really a CFL collector, although I do have a small collection of 2004 Pacific CFL cards I'll be putting up for trade at some point....

I'll take a look when you post them. I'd be interested in the Eskimos cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

easy description is a rewards type program for activity on the site

I see, makes sense.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great to see another Eskimos fan out there! I've been collecting any/all Eskimos cards for a few decades now, and have been enjoying the last 3 years of UD cards, though they can be a real bear to track down (see: 2016 Reilly Jersey/Patch; 2014 Warren Moon inserts).

Do you collect any CFL pre-2013? Look forward to chatting CFL with someone else on here! Always fun stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chad,

My name is Thomas and I joined this site for the exact same purpose - to track down some 2015 CFL Upper Deck for my son. He's 8, loves the Riders (sorry), and we're near completion of the 1-150 base set for the 2015 Upper Deck year.

I have a few duplicates that I'd be willing to part with if you need them. I could do the same and perhaps we could work out a swap?

Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. I'll do what I can to accommodate your card needs if I can!

Thanks,

Thomas

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'll take a look when you post them. I'd be interested in the Eskimos cards.

Chad,
    Here's a link to my incredibly small collection of CFL cards! It's 2003 Pacific, not 2004. Only Eskimo I have is Mike Bradley, and I have 2.

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...earchitems/CFL
    Last edited by SenatorCollector; 01-10-2017 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a link to tradepage
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great to see another Eskimos fan out there! I've been collecting any/all Eskimos cards for a few decades now, and have been enjoying the last 3 years of UD cards, though they can be a real bear to track down (see: 2016 Reilly Jersey/Patch; 2014 Warren Moon inserts).

Do you collect any CFL pre-2013? Look forward to chatting CFL with someone else on here! Always fun stuff.

I was lucky enough to pull the Moon auto out of a box and I bought the non auto off eBay. I'm still working on finding a 2016 Reilly jersey and need pretty much all of the patches 14-16. The 2016 high gloss cards are really tough too. I haven't really collected much more than a few Jersey cards from pre 2014.
    Last edited by SVTChad; 01-10-2017 at 10:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chad,

My name is Thomas and I joined this site for the exact same purpose - to track down some 2015 CFL Upper Deck for my son. He's 8, loves the Riders (sorry), and we're near completion of the 1-150 base set for the 2015 Upper Deck year.

I have a few duplicates that I'd be willing to part with if you need them. I could do the same and perhaps we could work out a swap?

Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. I'll do what I can to accommodate your card needs if I can!

Thanks,

Thomas

Ive got several 1-100 base sets and other singles kicking around, let me know which cards you need and I'll see what I've got. If you plan on expanding to 2014 and 2016 I've got lots of those as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chad,
    Here's a link to my incredibly small collection of CFL cards! It's 2003 Pacific, not 2004. Only Eskimo I have is Mike Bradley, and I have 2.

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...earchitems/CFL

Thanks for the link. To be honest nothing there really interests me but I appreciate you showing me what you've got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I started a new thread in the football trading section with what I have to trade

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...7#post14340697

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive got several 1-100 base sets and other singles kicking around, let me know which cards you need and I'll see what I've got. If you plan on expanding to 2014 and 2016 I've got lots of those as well.

Chad,

I'll put together a list of what I need and send you a PM.

My son got hosed on his hobby box. He got a SJ Green Jersey card, but not a whole lot else. He has some OPC Eskimos that he'd part with if you're interested in those - McCoil, Reilly, Bowman. But other than that, I don't have a lot of trade bait unfortunately. I have a bunch of 1-100 base singles too, but it appears that you're flush with those.

I might just buy another box and see what comes of that. Does anyone know off hand where a guy could maybe strike a good deal on a 2015 Box? I may buy two if the price was decent.

Thanks in advance,

T

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast