Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: New CFL Collector

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Chad, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your CFL collection!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have to say, welcoming a new CFL collector to the boards warms me -- perhaps there will be some more old school CFL cards making the rounds here...? That would be awesome!

Thanks to Upper Deck for getting into CFL and raising exposure 100 fold of CFL card collecting!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi guys,

i don't have cards but memorabilia, i Could TRADE some pieces but I assure you, some are very scarce items...the oldest IS 1884 Dominion Championship match related (autograph)...
    %5BURL=http://s883.photobucket.com/user/bibitte2/media/CFL%20HYSTORIC%20COLLECTION/001_zpsxgjgsyku.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/bibitte2/CFL%20HYSTORIC%20COLLECTION/001_zpsxgjgsyku.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345