Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Habs and Leafs #1 Rival in world I never care if we get in the playoffs as long as we beat the Habs

NHL was wrong outdoor game should be Leafs & Habs

Go Leafs GO

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Always liked the Leafs... 2nd only to my Detroit DeadThings... Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was a Leafs fan as a kid, always loved Sittler, Lanny, Salming, Palmateer, but when a fella I worked with walked up to me smirking and said " We just won the Stanley Cup" then explained the deadline deal for Owen Nolan, I lost it! Haven't been a Leafs fan since! Don't get me wrong, certain players DESERVE the accolades ( Gilmour in the day, Matthews and Marner now ), but with previous front office ineptitude and a penchant for buying a Cup run ( Jason Allison?? ) I just can't get behind them anymore, hence the love of the Senators! And don't lose the irony of the fact that a kid, having never been East of Winnipeg, is a Sens fan! Grew up in BC and Alberta, but only cheered the Canucks or Flames during the playoffs...Sens have been my team since their return!
    Last edited by SenatorCollector; 01-12-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

That Habs-Leafs game last night was the best game between the two teams in years. These Leafs are hungry, they are fast, and they've got all the makings of a team that is on the rise for sure. I'm obviously still pretty happy about the Habs winning (13 straight baby!) but that was awesome last night. It was probably the most psyched I've been for a Montreal-Toronto game since my 30th birthday party. LOL

Enjoy the feeling this team is bringing you Leafs fans, and who knows, maybe one day you might even beat the Habs. Maybe.

It was a great game, as always. Carey Price is the best goaltender in the league - and this is coming from a Leafs fan.

Toronto will beat Montreal very soon. I put the loss on two people; terrible goaltending from Andersen and always-world-class-goaltending from Carey Price. Simply put, the call-ups for Montreal were the difference.

As avid hockey fans know, Carey Price's contract is up after next season and I think Canadiens fans should be worried. With the number of times they have relied on him to save their bacon, he may want to play elsewhere. I expect him to be gone when his contract is up. He will no doubt ask for (and he absolutely deserves) a maximum contract. Montreal cannot afford that. If they do that, they won't have much to spread around for the rest of the team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12