Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Cavs send Mike Dunleavy, Mo Williams and future 1st-rounder to Hawks for Kyle Korver

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-atlanta-hawks

The Cleveland Cavaliers filled a need at guard by acquiring Kyle Korver from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for Mike Dunleavy, Mo Williams and a protected future first-round draft pick, the teams announced Saturday.

"We are extremely pleased to be able to add a player and person the caliber of Kyle Korver to our Cavs family," Cavs general manager David Griffin said in a statement. "Among the most prolific and dynamic 3-point shooters in NBA history, a selfless and team-first competitor, Kyle brings all of the elements of Cavs DNA that we covet on and off the floor."

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

I don't see Korver as an upgrade over Dunleavy (aside from the obvious 3 ball) but more power to them. But hey I guess it's a good playoff-matchup-trade; anything they can do to beat Golden State!
    Last edited by Nostalgykone; 01-12-2017 at 07:59 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

They need more shooting and scoring off the bench, which Korver can give more of than Dunleavy. We'll see how he fits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Korver is an upgrade but it seems like they gave up a lot to get him. Though I guess they don't have much need for future 1st round picks to this current team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

Yeah, their bench is in trouble. They could use a few more upgrades, and I'm sure they will assuming they still have assets. I think both James Jones and Chris Andersen have favorable contracts so they are likely targets. And I would assume that whenever J.R. Smith returns he will slot in nicely to that 6th man role.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well done LeBron, another player to perform in clutch time.