Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post San Diego Chargers Confirm Move to Los Angeles

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...e-los-angeles/

The San Diego Chargers confirmed Thursday the franchise will make a controversial move to Los Angeles next season after failing to reach a deal on a new stadium at their existing home.

A letter from Chargers owner Dean Spanos posted on the team’s website confirmed the team would end a 56-year stay in San Diego and exercise an option granted by the National Football League last year to relocate north to Los Angeles.

“After much deliberation, I have made the decision to relocate the Chargers to Los Angeles, beginning with the 2017 NFL season,” Spanos wrote.

“San Diego has been our home for 56 years. It will always be part of our identity, and my family and I have nothing but gratitude and appreciation for the support and passion our fans have shared with us over the years.

“But today, we turn the page and begin an exciting new era as the Los Angeles Chargers.”

First reports of the Chargers’ decision were greeted with anger by fans. A small group of supporters gathered at the team’s headquarters where one fan pelted the building with eggs to register his dismay.

The move means Los Angeles has now acquired two NFL franchises in the space of a year after going more than two decades without a team.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I know there are people in San Diego like me.

Who have had tickets, and stood by their team through thick and thin. People with a house full of devotion who dress up every sunday, go down to the stadium, and give it their all for 5 or 6 hours.

Those people I feel for. I can't imagine what it's like to have the team up and move away.

9 & 7 and losing a beloved coach to health is pretty bad a year after winning the Super Bowl. But it could be worse.

So much worse.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale