Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Very Nice !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@vinnybsc

Awesome cards!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Always the same story for me with SPGU. Love the looks, love the cards, love the variety, just feel like I'm going to get sacked as usual with most of the hits being common base jerseys and 100 rookies to hit.

This post sums up every collector that's on the fence about buying the product outright instead of getting in on breaks and buying singles. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (21)
    Country

This post sums up every collector that's on the fence about buying the product outright instead of getting in on breaks and buying singles. LOL

When you read,

"Every box of SP Game-Used hockey delivers one guaranteed autograph or premium memorabilia card! Additionally SP Game-Used will supply three extra memorabilia or autograph cards!"

I think more often than not your going to get 2-3 regular base jerseys, a "premium mem or autgoraph and something else if the other hits aren't base jerseys.
    I'd love to buy some boxes, but have to think about it when those base jerseys are about $2 a pop
    Last edited by ovechkincrosby; 01-14-2017 at 03:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

WOW are you kidding me UD. Pens Rookies in this product:

Dominik Simon 3 Games late last year 1A
    Josh Archibald 1 Game last year
    Tristian Jarry backup goalie 0 Minutes played
    Oskar Sundqvist 18 Games 1 G 3A 0 Games this year
    Tom Kuhnackl Okay

Jake Guentzel 5 Games 3G 1 A THIS YEAR (Currently tearing up the AHL, Our best prospect, Will be back up again) Cant get any cards CMON UD
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

When you read,

"Every box of SP Game-Used hockey delivers one guaranteed autograph or premium memorabilia card! Additionally SP Game-Used will supply three extra memorabilia or autograph cards!"

I think more often than not your going to get 2-3 regular base jerseys, a "premium mem or autgoraph and something else if the other hits aren't base jerseys.
    I'd love to buy some boxes, but have to think about it when those base jerseys are about $2 a pop

Yeah it's a tough risk for sure. I've seen some really big hits from boxes and I've also seen guys turn $140 into $20.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

i'm drooling...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

I don't usually buy SPGU, but with the Winter Classic stuff in there, might give it a shot. How much does a box cost us Canadians and dies it usually drop in price?

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks like I will have to start saving funds for some Shaw cards. I wish he was in more base sets so I could more easily afford them!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

That reminds me @wvu_class_of_2001 I have his Parkie Red for ya now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast