Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: optic blaster

SCF Rewards
    Country

optic blaster

While at wal mart I decided to look down the card aisle. I noticed there were some optic mega boxes marked at 19.98 and I thought about the chrome boxes last year being 34.99 and so I decided to price scan to make sure. The optic was 34.99 and marked wrong on the shelf. Instead of trying to argue with a cashier and get the box cheaper due to a wrong price, I decided I would take the high road and just grab a regular blaster.

The first pack had an ezekiel elliott the rookies so I thought I have already done alright and made the right choice. The next to last pack helped verify I had made the right choice because it had an ezekiel elliott rated rookie in it, but the pack had another surprise as it also had an ezekiel elliott rated rookies pink parallel. Looks like karma was on my side with 3 elliotts in one blaster

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikec5000's Items on eBay

Nicely done!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Awesome!

What came in the mega boxes?
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country

the mega boxes had one jersey only in the mega boxes and 40 cards but the blasters have 24 cards and have a jersey per box on average also