Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK OK I admit it, I have a problem...

SOOOO after hitting big last night I hit up a couple more Vintage Stocks...the ones on the outer edges of KC. I swear I WAS going to try and restrain myself and only buy Optic but I just kept getting more and more hits and couldn't stop.

Hit another hot box of Optic football

and an Austin Hooper Rated Rookie auto #/150. Guess I forgot to take its pic

Hitting that I was like well why not try the optic baseball...and it was a hot box also at the same store! I will post those in the baseball thread.At this point I am like this is ridiculous so I buy some packs of certified and hit

and another Kenneth Dixon redemption Freshman Fabric.... so I ask the girl behind the counter if any other stores have Optic so on to the next one...

that hit will be for last...but I saw that they had prizm jumbos and phoenix and contenders...and yeah I have a problem...from the same store I got

and this

At this point I am just going to scan the contenders hits. bought more than I wanted to but I like my hits

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are from a couple different stores and boxes...now what was the hit I am saving for last? Just this #/20

SCF Rewards
    Country

All of this and you still had time to pick up tix to the Chiefs game tomorrow? Epic day!
    Nice hit on the Fred "Hunter" Dryer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Rick! Go Chefs! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Great haul! Some awesome hits there for sure.

Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS! Couldn't believe some of the hits I got. and hitting 2 hot boxes of optic, one baseball and one football...unbelievable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See snaeja's Items on eBay

We all have a problem lol but so far your problem is paying off. Congrats on all the hits

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love the Dryer! Hell of a player!

Some nice hits overall. Are you trading the Cravens?