Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (82)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers

Kaline and tigers gu/autos wanted

Hello all,

Looking to trade and add to the PC. Let me know what Tigers you have. Buying is also an option if card is appealing to the eye.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (82)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers

To the top

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mgm37's Items on eBay

Your 2011 Ty Cobb and the rest of the variations you have listed on your site, can you tell me which versions they are?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Would you be interested in some "VINTAGE" Tigers? If so, here is what I currently have ---

Two Kaline's are on this thread, with description - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-HOFer-s-FT-FS

And I have these --- BILL FREEHAN No. 10 (either 1968 or 1969 Deckle) - 1967 TOPPS #192 Fred Gladding (some corner wear, but no fuzz/layering) - 1957 TOPPS #88 Harvey Kuenn (some corner wear, but no layering/fuzz) - 1973 TOPPS #29 Tony Taylor (very little corner wear, looks great) - 1972 TOPPS #216 Joe Niekro(very little corner wear, looks great) - 1975 TOPPS mini #344 Ben Oglivie (some slight corner wear, but no fuzz/layering).

I'm mainly interested in your Hernandez (Orioles) Piedmont auto.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (82)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers

Your 2011 Ty Cobb and the rest of the variations you have listed on your site, can you tell me which versions they are?

Where on my site are you seeing them. I'm not sure what you are referring to.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (82)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers

Would you be interested in some "VINTAGE" Tigers? If so, here is what I currently have ---

Two Kaline's are on this thread, with description - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-HOFer-s-FT-FS

And I have these --- BILL FREEHAN No. 10 (either 1968 or 1969 Deckle) - 1967 TOPPS #192 Fred Gladding (some corner wear, but no fuzz/layering) - 1957 TOPPS #88 Harvey Kuenn (some corner wear, but no layering/fuzz) - 1973 TOPPS #29 Tony Taylor (very little corner wear, looks great) - 1972 TOPPS #216 Joe Niekro(very little corner wear, looks great) - 1975 TOPPS mini #344 Ben Oglivie (some slight corner wear, but no fuzz/layering).

I'm mainly interested in your Hernandez (Orioles) Piedmont auto.

Just looking for current and HOF GU/autos at this time, Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a 2008 SPx Winning Materials WM-IR Ivan Rodriguez("NEW HOFer") uniform #ed 33/99 to offer for your Hernandez(Orioles) Piedmont auto.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Have quite a few gued and a few autos. Do you have any hof autos?

john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (82)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a 2008 SPx Winning Materials WM-IR Ivan Rodriguez("NEW HOFer") uniform #ed 33/99 to offer for your Hernandez(Orioles) Piedmont auto.

Think I'll pass on the Rodriguez. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (82)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers

Have quite a few gued and a few autos. Do you have any hof autos?

john

I do have a few. Pics are on my webs

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast