Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Little Help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Need A Little Help

Fellow collectors, I need some help here! I'm trying to add a Trevor Daley card to my inventory. The problem I'm having is, where is it?
    It's his 03/04 Beehive RC, but it's the 04/05 SP Authentic Rookie Buyback. I can't find Rookie Buybacks for that year, so I don't know if it should be listed as the Beehive RC, or as a Buyback...Any ideas?
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@SenatorCollector can you give me the card number I think I have found a checklist for this set and it has Daley listed as #182 is this correct?
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Iheartjacquie This is where I'm still a little confused. I saw that same checklist, but my card has the same card number as the original Beehive RC ( 248 ), as well as a hologram car from Upper Deck. There is no card number on the hologram card, just a statement " This Rookie card, originally released in a previous UD product, is being reintroduced in its original format by Upper Deck, for re-release in2004-05 SP Authentic "

Confusion reigns on this one, at least for me!

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@SenatorCollector I am going to enter the set and change his number to 248, while also changing all other cards to their proper/original # as i can confirm them. should have it in there in about 10 minutes or so..... I am guessing the cards are autographed? does it have a print run ?
    Last edited by MR.M's Cards; 01-15-2017 at 10:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@SenatorCollector I am going to enter the set and change his number to 248, while also changing all other cards to their proper/original # as i can confirm them. should have it in there in about 10 minutes or so..... I am guessing the cards are autographed? does it have a print run ?

This card is NOT autographed! This is a regular buyback.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

so is it different from the original release in any way? is it hand numbered? because if it is the exact same as the original bee hive card just with the buyback hologram card then it shouldn't be listed twice as it essentially is the same card
    Last edited by MR.M's Cards; 01-16-2017 at 07:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Besides the hologram card it came with, there is no difference of any kind. Not hand numbered or autographed, or colour changed...Just confusing!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Maybe it was accidentally packed out without a hand numbered serial number?

And do you have any pictures of it?
    Last edited by creasecollector; 01-16-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey folks,
    These cards that were buybacks had no changes done to them, for all intents and purposes they are the same card. There is nothing different and the pricing and what not is all the same. It was one of those weird things UD did, I suspect these were not BuyBacks at all just overstock. So as to not add any cost to them they made a hologram and said WooHoo here ya go! Sorry to say, they are what they are, the original card and that is all.

Later
    Thad

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

agreed i wasnt sure what we were dealing with at first but they are the exact same thing and therefore only listed once in the IM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast