Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Question A question about an ebay seller

I've been out of the game for quite sometime and while on ebay checking stuff out, I noticed COMC consignment selling a number of cards. I looked at the negative feedback on them and what I saw has me worried as far as the way the cards are packaged and about combined shipping. Has anyone here ever dealt with them and did you have a good experience?

Thanks for the look!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I have dealt with them directly. Also noticed they have flooded ebay with listings lately.

I trust them. When dealing with them directly, I have grabbed up common and insert Rod Smith cards, opted for the very cheapest possible shipping and packaging, and been very happy with them. Grabbed some low numbered cards very cheap there.

At least I have not gotten a damaged card yet. That's a risk I assume.

They are NOT fast. An order typically takes almost two weeks with them, and can be a little longer. Perhaps they are faster with ebay orders, but I doubt it.

It's my opinion they are a good place to buy, but one must be patient.

Beats paying separate shipping charges on single commons worth less than $5 each.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK thank you so much for your response!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's the website www.COMC.com. They are a website that has a ton of cards listed that people send to them to sale but a couple months ago they decided to sell on eBay in bulk. They aren't going to rip you off but I think they bit off more than they could handle with this move and their feedback reflects that. You will get you card but the wait is going to be longer than with anybody else.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks again!

My biggest worry is the feedback left about offering combined S&H but then seeing where they did not...but with that I also wonder if the people who bought stuff didn't wait for them (the seller) to combine it before sending the invoice but mostly it's the feedback that says they didn't have the items protected and the cards were ruined. I think what I am going to go ahead and do is buy something inexpensive and see how it's shipped and go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Thanks again!

My biggest worry is the feedback left about offering combined S&H but then seeing where they did not...but with that I also wonder if the people who bought stuff didn't wait for them (the seller) to combine it before sending the invoice but mostly it's the feedback that says they didn't have the items protected and the cards were ruined. I think what I am going to go ahead and do is buy something inexpensive and see how it's shipped and go from there.

The combined S&H. That's why I go there for the inexpensive stuff. I can get a whole bunch of cards at only a buck or two each, and only pay the one shipping fee.

At their website, you can select from a variety of shipping options, from no penny sleeves or anything, just a stack of cards in a team bag, to fully protected. They might not offer those options on ebay.

The last shipment I had was about 25 cards, all stuffed in a team bag (no sleeves), with two top loaders lightly taped over the outsides.

As all those cards were destined to go into 9 pocket pages, I was happy to not pay for the extra stuff that I really didnt want anyway.

Good luck!

Oh, one more thing.

When you see a card from there on ebay, that card should still be available directly on their own site, so don't feel you have to go thru ebay.

& also, there is no feedback on their site. Nothing like ebay at least. It's like buying from any other catalog company.
    Last edited by JWinn; 01-17-2017 at 12:51 AM.