Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (26)
    Country
    See geneens123's Items on eBay

Selling collection: High-end

Forgive me if this is the incorrect place for this as I am extremely rusty. I was a dealer who consitently set up at Expo, Toronto Card Show etc. I gave up the hobby awhile and kept putting off selling my stuff. I no longer have the time nor the understanding of the current state of hobby to sell these and am offering it up as entire collection only.

Preferably it would be an in-person sale in the GTA.
    I am also offering it up as an ebay deal where they would go in your eBay store and you take a percentage.

Attached is a document with a spreadsheet of the cards.

I am easier to get in contact with at [email protected]

I wanted to re-iterate an apology if anything I said here is against the rules of this particular sub-forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Julian,

Sorry to see you go.

I sent you a message. Also note that your attachment comes up as a picture and really only shows the front page (list of sets) but no actual cards.

Cheers,

Matt

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Email sent.
    thx,
    Kid