Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See peteyland's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Send PayPal to Psurette Member is PayPal Verified

missing cards from inventory

Hey i have a few cards that are not listed in the hockey inventory. the first one i can see cause its a team set but it is listed but not this card
    2005 Extreme Bobby Ryan Owen Sound Attack #9 auto /400,
    2012-13 Panini Limited game puck -GPBR Bobby Ryan auto /25,
    2012-13 Panini Prime Combo Dual Bobby Ryan and Ryan Getzlaf jersey #1 /225,
    2015-16 UD Artifacts Frozen Artifacts 3 colour patch #FABR /25, 2011-12 UD the Cup - Dual NHL Shield DS-GR PROOF,
    2011-12 UD the Cup Dual NHL shield autograph DAS-GB PROOF,
    2011-12 UD the Cup Dual NHL Shiled autograph DAS-RF PROOF,

Just want to know if its possible to add these or not

Pete

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Cards missing from the inventory can be added, yes. I'm tagging @Iheartjacquie in this thread so that someone from the OPG staff is aware of the thread!

You're right about the first one, it's a team set. The whole set could be added though. If you can provide a checklist, that makes it easier for staff.

The last few though... those are a bit tougher. PROOF ? I'm guessing these are blank back cards that were cut from an un-cut sheet? They're probably not something that can be added.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, i have a question too.. Why doesnt ITG or Vault cards appear in the Inventory. I have my Inventory full of Cujo cards that i have traded for on this site but nowhere does it list these cards. Thanks

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No checklists exist for Vault, so staff can't import them.

I think some members have been submitting requests to have cards added, so they have somewhere to put them. You can do that - but it's a very manual process for members & for staff.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@peteyland

2005 Extreme Bobby Ryan Owen Sound Attack #9 auto /400, is in the inventory if you look in the bottom right corner on the back of the card you will see it is card S20.....which is what you need to search for in the IM. Any reference to #9 on the card (once on the front and once on the back) is his jersey number, not card number.

2012-13 Panini Limited game puck -GPBR Bobby Ryan auto /25 is also there, the regular is /25 and the auto is /5. however there was a numbering issue on both these cards which i have fixed and you should be able to find them both now.

2012-13 Panini Prime Combo Dual Bobby Ryan and Ryan Getzlaf jersey is actually a 2011-12 release and if you look under that year you should be good to go

as for the cup artist proof as stated above they are released as a sheet. once cut they become altered from their original release form and are not consider a unique card that would be added to the Im

AND..............you got me all excited that there were new bobby ryan cards that i didnt know about :( Pete this is Jim you can pm or facebook me anytime you have an issue.....and rest assured, while I may look after the entire hockey IM....if you come across bobby ryan issues they will receive preferential treatment
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jameslacarte as stated above both the vault and the final vault do not have checklists, and therefore I can not import them. I can add them on a card by card basis. I will need the original set they are from, and any stamping and serial # info associated with the card.(ex blue stamp, green stamp 1/1 etc) feel free to pm me with any requests and i will get them done asap........i am gone for the weekend to see my sens destroy the leafs in toronto but when i get home i will get right on it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, i have a question too.. Why doesnt ITG or Vault cards appear in the Inventory. I have my Inventory full of Cujo cards that i have traded for on this site but nowhere does it list these cards. Thanks

Usually sets that the companies don't provide a checklist for have to be done by hand which is really tricky if the set is large or generally unknown. So then it is up to the community to make up one for the staff to add. It was easier years ago but now it seems like companies add a lot of stuff at the last minute to products.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@jameslacarte as stated above both the vault and the final vault do not have checklists, and therefore I can not import them. I can add them on a card by card basis. I will need the original set they are from, and any stamping and serial # info associated with the card.(ex blue stamp, green stamp 1/1 etc) feel free to pm me with any requests and i will get them done asap........i am gone for the weekend to see my sens destroy the leafs in toronto but when i get home i will get right on it

@Iheartjacquie disregarding your Bobby Ryan collection, of which I'm sure I need quite a few as I only have about a dozen or so, I'm insanely jealous right now! Being in Vancouver, seeing the Sens is almost impossible for me!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys.. Cheers

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@SenatorCollector another win for the good guys :) I'm going again when Ottawa returns to Toronto in mid February