Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Julien probably gone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Julien probably gone

B's coach probably gone by mon. not all his fault, Cam needs to go also.
    Supposedly has been told that if claude is fired (by Cam), cam will go
    behind bench. Cam does not want to do this. Sweeney should be gone too.

this organization....it's dropped so far

Boychuck, didn't want to pay him
    Hamilton, nobody in clubhouse liked him, (not true), put out there by upper management.
    Seguin, off the ice worries,... 19-20 yrs old. Get some leadership and set him straight, might take time.
    Draft...picking players in 1st round, that were projected 2nd...3rd
    FA....ugh...

anything else ?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Don't disagree. Julien has a pretty good track record, but he's been close to being the fall guy in Boston before. Bruins haven't been terrible this year, but I would think most people expected them to be better than this.

Neely & Sweeny, IMO, have been awful at their jobs... showing once again why hiring your team's former players to run the show is a bad idea.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Though to be fair... Seguin was a Chiarelli move, not them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

On the bright side, you have some nice young pieces. Marchand has turned into a superstar, Pastrnak is one of the best young players in the league, Carlo etc... I think the Bruins could do a mini rebuild, send out all the veterans for huge returns (imagine what Bergeron would bring) and be competitive again shortly. I know this may seem odd seeing as they are in a playoff spot, but they seem to have been in recession for the past few years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Though to be fair... Seguin was a Chiarelli move, not them.

Your right, but cam had as much of a say. I loved him as a player, as an exec, he leaves a lot to be
    desired

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

On the bright side, you have some nice young pieces. Marchand has turned into a superstar, Pastrnak is one of the best young players in the league, Carlo etc... I think the Bruins could do a mini rebuild, send out all the veterans for huge returns (imagine what Bergeron would bring) and be competitive again shortly. I know this may seem odd seeing as they are in a playoff spot, but they seem to have been in recession for the past few years.

A lot of wasted draft picks. Carlo an exception, though he's regressed in the last six weeks. Rookie wall? Maybe. In a playoff spot, yes, but 4-6 games more played than those chasing them. Last 3 games, 4-0 loss Islanders!!! at home !!. 4-1 1st period lead at Detroit, 6-5 SO loss. Neely supposedly calling the shot on SO shooters before the game. Lose to to Blackhawks 1-0, first home shutout against hawks since 1970, (T Esposito).Pasternak has not scored in 13games, though he is a sign of hope. Not much on the farm either. D-Man Macavoy (sp) BU or BC on the horizon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

great opinions, love hearing this stuff. David K, probably gone also, a deal brewing. Haven't heard anything else. Held onto him a little too long.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

As a Sabre fan, I'd be willing to trade you Byslma for Julen.

Julien is a guy like Bruce Boudreau, they have a shelf live in 1 situation before they have to move on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

As a Sabre fan, I'd be willing to trade you Byslma for Julen.

Julien is a guy like Bruce Boudreau, they have a shelf live in 1 situation before they have to move on.

agreed, he'll end up somewhere and do well. Overall he's a good coach. Islanders?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

agreed, he'll end up somewhere and do well. Overall he's a good coach. Islanders?

nope, they wont pay him... that is Doug Weight's job to lose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast