Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guys - Can I get some Help Please?

Well, Moments ago I sold my SPX Exquisite redemption on Ebay for a $149.99 Buy it Now Option to a guy in Canada who asked a Ton Of ?'s.

Well, first he was asking if I would send code Via Email, and I declined, etc.

Well, he just bought, and paid, and sent me $305.98? Now, that is double what the price should have been, Idk how someone could screw up like that (Ill refund extra of course)

Well, heres the weird part. His shipping address is unconfirmed and the seller protection policy is "Ineligible" under this transaction. Now, for some reason, I have a feeling that there is some kinda scam involved in this, Idk why, I just do. Ive never encountered where its not confirmed.

Is there a way to avoid something? I just have a bad feeling.

I wanted to Send Delivery Confirmation, but I forgot Canada doesnt have that. Any ideas? I just dont want some fraud thing, and me ending up getting a chargeback.

Sorry If I seem supersticious (Spelling?) fellas.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zephyrmaster's Items on eBay

I think you are very justified to feel suspicious man. So he genuinely paid extra? Like you checked your Paypal account and not just received an email about it? I would hold off on shipping it, and instead shoot them an email about the overpay, and ask what is up.

Does UPS or Fedex allow dc?

What is their ebay feedback? The emailing, unconfirmed address, and overpay all seem suspicious to me too. Good luck with this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya, I went in my paypal to cash out so I can get it this weekend, and there was $305.98.

He just sent me a Message, asking to refund the rest, but Im very Uneasy.

They only have 14 Feedback on Ebay.

Im not sure on the UPS or Fedex, people could just have something sent to an address no ones at, leave a note on the door saying "Leave The Package Between the Door" and they would do so, and I would be screwed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, if it is through PayPal then be VERY aware that he could easily submit a chargeback after you send him the item. Yeah, his account would be suspended, but he could easily be gone with your money. He probably has some system to open multiple accounts and leave false info. I would end up contacting Ebay and Paypal on this issue and they will tell you what to do. Whatever you do though DON'T send him the card!!!!!!!! This has to be some kind of scam.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually just searched him on Yahoo, and found this Ebay Account (200 FB) linked to his:
    crazy_sexy_cool

What would you guys recommend? Should I just send a message to paypal asking what to do?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See sense61's Items on eBay

Definatly contact Paypal like right now and explain everything that way if this guy tries something fishy you will have already alerted them. Also I would contact eBay right away as well and they can give you more options. Every time I have contacted eBay they have solved my problem really fast. Hope that helps and everything works out for you.

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where exactly do I find the address or W/e to message paypal and Ebay? Thanks guys.

Something just tells me when some strong suspicicion like this occurs, somethin is up. I could be wrong though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zephyrmaster's Items on eBay

You're having trouble spelling that word, haha. Yes, it's true, you could be wrong, but in this case there is definite reason to be extremely cautious. Don't want to be out a card and $150.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See sense61's Items on eBay

When you go to my eBay hopefully this link will work if not on the left hand side of the screen under My eBay Views at the bottom it says Dispute Console click there and it should say email us somewhere on there do that and there you go. Here is the link

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...e=STRK:ME:LNLK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See antique_ish's Items on eBay

suspicious......:new_angel

That does sound kinda crazy. Trust your gut, maybe you could say that you only ship to Confirmed Addresses.

I know sometimes when you first open a Paypal account, it takes a couple days or weeks to get "verified" or "confirmed". Not sure why but I remember my account wasn't confirmed when I first started it.

Maybe see if the person will call you and you could probably find out if it is legit or not.

Hope you get it solved.

Thanks
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast