Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Allan Trammell

I have a 1988 Topps All Star Allan Trammell # 389.

I've got about 300 Different Alan Trammells so far ! Needless to say I've only got a few of whats out there ! Anybody know How many Trammells are really out there ?
    Hi !! I'm a Detroit Tigers Fan and I've been collecting on and off for 40 + years ! I collect Alan Trammell & Justin Verlanders Primarily ! But I am working on Team sets from 1952 - present ! And am currently working on building some sets !Hidden Content GO TIGERS !!

Jeff, My checklist currently has 1578 cards on it. There are a few I know arent on there yet. That also includes stickers, magnets, discs etc. I believe I spoke with you on the bench, i just emailed you two different excel files, a list of my doubles and the checklist i have made up.

I would be interested in seeing this checklist too. I used to very rigorously maintain a suite of lists of varying composition--my list with "everything" boasts over 1700 items and is essentially a composite of Beckett, my own list of blank back/error type cards, and a few things from other hard-core collectors knew about and had on their own lists.

I can also vouch for a number of 1/1 cards that are probably on your list being spoken for, either because I own them or know who does.

Peter G.
    Hidden Content

I'm pretty retired, but if you have an Alan Trammell card you think I don't have, or a PSA 10 Trammell for my set registry, I wouldn't mind hearing about it.

Peter, I sent you an email! Let me know if you see anything thats missing.

I have these
    91 Score #40
    91 UD
    92 Leaf Studio #179
    96 UD
    I am interested in card cash.

Eric

I'm afraid I'm still new & don't have any card cash .
    Hi !! I'm a Detroit Tigers Fan and I've been collecting on and off for 40 + years ! I collect Alan Trammell & Justin Verlanders Primarily ! But I am working on Team sets from 1952 - present ! And am currently working on building some sets !Hidden Content GO TIGERS !!

Anybody ever seen a 1984 Farmer Jacks Alan Trammell? I was able to get a picture of it , But never actually ever saw it for trade or sale . Jeff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123