Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there any sort of money order confirmation?

I've just started using money orders along with Paypal, but if a seller claims he never received my MO, is there anything comparable to DC with packages? Thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

sending MO is like sending cash...

you could just write a check

SCF Rewards
    Country

use usps money orders....i know you can atleast confirm whether they have been cashed or not (i send ALL money in a bubble mailer with DC, so atleast i can prove they received it!!!)

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh so you mean put it in a bubble mailer, so you can use dc and treat it just like its a card? thats genius. that's the answer i was looking for. no worries anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yup....any money i send through the mail (cash, check, mo, etc) goes in a bubble mailer....keeps it concealed too!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

yeah when someone told me about that idea, it really made sense. shows proof and has never failed me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i don't even know why envelopes are even used...lol.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

That is the best way to send payment... USPS MO in the mail via a bubble mailer.

-Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Just make sure the envelope is 3/4" thick because that is the post office's minimum thickness to use delivery confirmation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Polus
    Just make sure the envelope is 3/4" thick because that is the post office's minimum thickness to use delivery confirmation.

ive heard that rick, and maybe i just get preferential treatment from my small town PO, but i send out single cards toploaded in a bubble mailer (not even 1/2 inch thick) with DC all the time....never once been questioned or had a problem!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast