Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Toronto Spring Expo

stimpy_09

Question Toronto Spring Expo

Hey everyone!
    Just wondering if anyone is making their way to the Spring Expo in Toronto this weekend. I am a bit worried about the SARS thing going around, and debating whether to go. Hust wondering, and hope you have a good time if you go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am going! It will be a blast. With all the selection, and corporte giveaways. It is hockeycard heaven. SARS, is nothing. This is the bomb, is suggest anyone should come.
    Niko

sejjie22
    I agree with Niko. SARS isn't going to hurt anything at the show. I recommend that if you can make it up there, you should defenately go. Best selection in the world, even from ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by sejjie22
    I agree with Niko. SARS isn't going to hurt anything at the show. I recommend that if you can make it up there, you should defenately go. Best selection in the world, even from ebay.

How could a life-threatening disease that has no cure and has killed 200+ in less than a month not going to hurt anything? Your crazy if you don't think this can effect you... it's the same thing people say about STD's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the forum Sejjie! :D

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

The show will be great none the less.

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

i went to the show as well, but neither beckett nor upper deck showed up. there were very few people and dealers compared to the Fall Expo 2002
    i picked up some nice stuff nonetheless and i plan to go to every expo at the international centre