Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weary of Fleer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pgrossma's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by meuandthelot
    Good Post! Future reference I think many Fleer liquidation cards make great collectable pieces, but I'd classify them almost Odd-Ball,Test-Issues or similar.

It's funny you should mention that--it turns out that's exactly how I've classified them on my Alan Trammell checklist. They receive a "v" notation for variation just like Topps blank backs/wrong backs and other print variations. Ironically, this has the net effect of increasing my demand for Fleer products as I now hope to track down both pack-pulled and liquidation versions of the '02 Fall Classic patch cards I know were liquidated.

Peter G.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See bmoy88's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by pgrossma
    It's funny you should mention that--it turns out that's exactly how I've classified them on my Alan Trammell checklist. They receive a "v" notation for variation just like Topps blank backs/wrong backs and other print variations. Ironically, this has the net effect of increasing my demand for Fleer products as I now hope to track down both pack-pulled and liquidation versions of the '02 Fall Classic patch cards I know were liquidated.

Peter G.

That's fine and all but my concern is some unscrupulous person getting their hands on a bunch of unsigned higher end auto cards, forging the sig and selling them for top bucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12