Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 84nick's Items on eBay

Serious Opinions needed!

Ok so as most of you have seen or can tell I have a Harmon Killebrew collection.. well I'm kind of changing my collecting ways and becoming a Chromie. I would like to sell the collection as one total lot, either here or e-bay. Preferably here.

What I want is opinions on what is a fair price or a "buy it now" price to put on it. I don't want to list the auction and have it slip through the cracks and end up only getting $100. Here is a link to every card in the lot: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=262346
    If you look through the game used and autos there are some nice cards there. The 2005 Absolutes are beautiful and rare.

The BV (for what its worth) is $1,441.45, with 4 cards to rare to price.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr-baseballman's Items on eBay

I hate to see you get rid of such a sweet HOF'ers collection. You've got some real nice cards put together. However I fear that if you attempt to sell it as one lot on eBay that you're going to lose alot of money. Its odd but the bigger that lot the less a person winds up paying for each card (for example, a lot of two game-used might go for $10-$20, yet a lot of say 10 game-used should sell for $50-$100 but they don't, the price drops. Maybe you would want to consider selling your higher-end stuff individually.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 84nick's Items on eBay

Hmm ya I might have to end up doing that, probably after Christmas. The e-bay market right now seems dead! I do have two high ends on ebay right now that I posted earlier this week. We'll see how those do.

Thanks for the input mrbaseball

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr-baseballman's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by TwinsFan
    Hmm ya I might have to end up doing that, probably after Christmas. The e-bay market right now seems dead! I do have two high ends on ebay right now that I posted earlier this week. We'll see how those do.

Thanks for the input mrbaseball

I would definantly wait until after Christmas, I'd list them on December 26th while all the good lil boys & girls have their Christmas money from the grandparents in-hand and ready to spend.