Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Ya guys are judging before ya buy again. Last time Sean sold these, I bought a TON and did really well. Look before ya jump, think before ya speak. Dont make assumptions.

i have thought about it.

1) its basically a grab bag (which are not allowed on here)....even though you ARE selling it off your site, you may as well be selling it here the way you are pimping it

2) the fact that he refuses to list any of the cards that are gonna be in there raises a flag to everyone

3) the profile "tag" also raises a flag

so, i think that some of the "assumptions" that people are making are justified, no offense alex

SCF Rewards
    Country

None taken, but I can back Sean and say his packs are pretty dang good. There not allowed on HERE, but its just like Mike (Stang81) does with his "Mikes Mojo" packs.

Thing is though, if everyone listed what was in the packs, it wouldnt be a lottery. I mean, sure Upper Deck shows what cards CAN be pulled, but you dont know what your case or box would yield.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have bought his packs before and there really good... whats the fun if you know everything you told you there will be a bush auto...(the case hit) you dont know what your other autos will be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK then can I get a few major players? And is there any other Really Nice AUs in her like BV $60.LMK

Country

pm sent cub. thanks

Country

bump this up

Country

bump for the night

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

i'm interested in that same pm cub got, a response to that question before i consider purchasing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See okiecowpoke's Items on eBay

hey ya why dont you post what you tell people instead of PMing them so EVERYONE can see all we know right now is we could get a bush card in 100 packs but know nothing about other cards in there or players

Country

hey there are plenty of autos and gu that book over $60. also these players are included- reggie bush, matt leinart, cedric benson, julius jones, mike singletary, ben roethlisberger, julius erving, vince carter, ben gordon, dontrell willis, gary shefield, jim thome, randy johnson, barry larkin... just to name a few.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast