Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fredcharles1980

Sport Items What to Do with them?

Hi All,

i am new to this board. I am thinking about selling my collection from over 20 yrs. I have coached on the college level for 20 +. Tell me what you think about the items and should i sell them as a group, auction or by sports.

http://152.photobucket.com/albums/s1...Sport%20Cards/

or http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...Sport%20Cards/

Send me a email at [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice collection... congratulations. Would be interested in a couple of the signed photos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never sell as a group. It will take time, but sell the items individually. You will make WAY more money that way.
    Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would be interested in a few photos if selling

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mwurst8hgi's Items on eBay

I agree. Sell individually and you will make a killing more. Also, some of the higher-end goods, you should get them certified by a reputable company. The investment will be well worth it. Most buyers will not touch un-certified autographs with a ten-foot pole. I suggest contacting JSA or PSA about certification. In my experience, they are some of the best out there.

Matt