Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: STOLEN CARDS

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

Unhappy STOLEN CARDS

hey everyone. im sorry to say that this may be the worst day of my life. yesterday someone stole around $2000 worth of my rookie cards. i was advised to file a police report (which i did) but there is not much that they can do. i called all the local card stores and told them to be on the look out for some of the serial numbered ones. all of my rookies were stolen except these:

jay bouwmeester spa future watch auto'd rookie /999
    kovalchuk vanguard rookie /404
    gaborik pros and prospects rookie SGC 96 /1000
    havlat sp game used rookie /900

while those were the best rookies in my collection, i still want to find the others. i had some rookies that are tough to get and trade for. i just beg of everyone on this board to be on the look out. please look at my rookie list on this link and tell me if you see these cards posted any time soon. some have serial numbers so they will be easy to find.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/mga...an10/index.html

if i dont find these within a month i am thinking about getting out of hockey cards all together. if this happens i will sell all my cards around 35% beckett value. i still have some decent game used and auto's, but the rookies i had were my favorite. i dont know how these people live with themselves. absolute ™™™™™™™™s.

SCF Rewards

sorry to hear man, they were takin right out of your house??

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

i have this thread posted on the hockey card trading forum, if you want all the details you can look there. i probably shouldnt have posted this on both forums, but i wanted to make sure everyone saw this. thanks.