Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

*NEW* Sports Card Betting Forum Rules

*NEW* Sports Card Betting Forum Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These rules will be in effect starting March 5th, 2007. There will be a 5 day courtesy warning starting when the rules go into effect. If you are warned and proceed to break the new rules again in those 5 days, suspensions will occur.

As a result of many problems on these boards, certain measures had to be taken in order to make sure the integrity of the boards stayed at a high level. Instead of deleting the forum all together these rules will be implemented. These rules may be changed at any time.

1. Must be over 18 years of age.
    a. Must have birthday (month, day, and year) filled out in profile & viewable
    b. If asked for positive ID must provide it
    I. If none are fulfilled than they will not be allowed to bet.
    2. Must have been an active member for greater than 6 months.

3. Must have accumulated greater than 50 feedbacks in your SCF career and have no negatives over
    the past 6 months.

4. Must not have a MSF tag.

5. Full profile must be correctly filled out. (Including full name, address, and telephone number)

6. There are three levels of betting maximums:

50+ feedbacks - limit = $50BV maximum
    75+ feedbacks - limit = $75BV maximum
    100+ feedbacks - limit = NONE
    a. All these limits are PER DAY
    7. Infractions:

1st infraction - 7 day suspension
    2nd infraction - 21 day suspension
    3rd infraction - banned for life
    a. If any lip is given because you don't like you were suspended then a longer suspension or possible banning given at staff's discretion.
    The following previous rules still apply:

1) The subject of your thread must be the event you want to wager on.

2) You create a thread saying the event, who you take to win, the card(s) you are putting up, and the value of card(s).

3) If you wish to take someone up on their offer, post a reply on their thread and what card(s) you are willing to throw in. Once the thread starter picks who he or she wants to take up on the offer, the bet is finalized.

4) ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF POSTS! If you screwed up, create a new post. Editing of posts will only make you look like you are cheating of sorts.

5) Any thread/post that fails to follow the above rules will be deleted.

6) PLEASE!!! DO NOT! bet cards that are not in your possesion at the time of the bet! If you are waiting for cards do not offer them until you have them!

7) ALL BETS ARE TO BE MADE BEFORE THE START OF THE GAME! preferrably the day before.

8) You are required to send via Delivery Confirmation or a similar trackable method, should you agree to not send via DC you give up any rights to moderation or mediation by SCF

9) If you are going to make bets with odds, you must state where you have gotten your odds from, no exceptions. If you are found making bets with odds that do not match established odds, you will be suspended from the betting forum. If you are found not listing where the odds are from, the bets will be void.

10) No one can post to set up any card bets of any kind dealing with off-site avenues. This includes poker, pool, etc. All card bets must be able to be monitored at all times. Anyone caught posting card bets using any off-site arena or accepting bets will be warned, suspended or banned depending on the circumstance.
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 01-26-2008 at 03:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

In a continued effort to keep the betting forum as safe as possible, I have implemented the use of a password to gain access to the forum. I have sent a pm to the most common users lately. If you meet the requirements listed above and you didn't get a pm, please send me a pm and I'll share the password with you.

If any member is found in the betting forum that doesn't meet the requirements, the said member and the member that gave the password out will both be banned permanently, no exceptions, no questions asked. Hopefully, it will never have to come to that, but the consequences have to be put out there so that there is no questioning it later. The staff wants to thank you in advance for you cooperation in keeping the betting forum as safe as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok i guess but i guess im kinda disapointed cus i like to bet a little card cash on games once ina while when i get some. Since i guess im not 18 i cant

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

This has nothing to do with card cash betting. Anyone can bet in the card cash forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok cool............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballkenneth1939's Items on eBay

hey, what do i have to do to be able to go into the card betting forum? i am pretty sure i meet all the requirements..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

hey, what do i have to do to be able to go into the card betting forum? i am pretty sure i meet all the requirements..

Directly from the 2nd post in this thread :

In a continued effort to keep the betting forum as safe as possible, I have implemented the use of a password to gain access to the forum. I have sent a pm to the most common users lately. If you meet the requirements listed above and you didn't get a pm, please send me a pm and I'll share the password with you.

If any member is found in the betting forum that doesn't meet the requirements, the said member and the member that gave the password out will both be banned permanently, no exceptions, no questions asked. Hopefully, it will never have to come to that, but the consequences have to be put out there so that there is no questioning it later. The staff wants to thank you in advance for you cooperation in keeping the betting forum as safe as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballkenneth1939's Items on eBay

i understand that, i just wanna make sure i meet all the requirements then i will email you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

I sent a PMand haven't gotten anything yet.