Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nonphixion46's Items on eBay

Exclamation !!!!!***Very important question!!*****

i would like to know if anyone can tell me if you can get a D'brickshaw Ferguson Auto #217 out of packs OR can you only get by a redemption out of a pack. I have seen the redemptions on ebay which means they couldnt of made it into packs in time, or did they put some into pack and issued redemptions for the rest, someone told me they pulled the d-brickshaw out of a pack and i want to get to the bottom of it, is there any way to get this infortmation, please help, i will be so gratfull and will be in your debt and you can call on me for any favor thats responable, that i ould prolly do anyways though if someone was nice about it. i just really need to find this out, BAD!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'm pretty sure that he only signed some of his required amount, so those ones they put in packs, and the others they left for redemptions. I am not 100% sure about that though...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nonphixion46's Items on eBay

but they wernt all redemptions put in packs, i is possible to pull his auto out of the packs, his rookie debut signatures auto right?