Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Same reason I didn't mess with it.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I saw that and almost went for that, but the base cards were really crappy and I would just be buying it for inserts. With the donruss football at least I can pull some nice SP rookies!

On the thought of James Mungro. My neighbor is good friends with him. Let me know what you get.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don'thave any loot in my account yet, they got till tommorrow evening to hook me up or I will be sitting on some extra loot. I hope they forget and give me a hundo.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    On the thought of James Mungro. My neighbor is good friends with him. Let me know what you get.

Tim

I don't know if you've read one of my first posts on the forums back when they started about him, but I know him as well. He was dating my friends sister (who lives with a bunch of my other friends) back in high school and they still keep in touch. He's been down a few times and he's a real quality guy... too bad he doesn't have just a little more size on him! He let us have it though when Syracuse beat Pitt :p

Hey Iggy,
    That's really cool. My neighbor was in East Stroudsburg, PA (early life days), and his roomate was friends with a guy who was sort of a mentor to Mungro as a little kid. He said he used to run around the dorm and they'd play with him, etc. That's really cool, an interesting connection!

Tim

SCF Rewards

Well there goes my free gift, this is open to US residents only, again us Canadians don't get a break, oh well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by RickNashcollector
    Well there goes my free gift, this is open to US residents only, again us Canadians don't get a break, oh well

That's because your mailing system is HORRIBLE and when you deal with Canadians, they love trying to screw people with the money exchange.

SCF Rewards

Smile Response from Bret @ NAXCOM Customer Care

I noticed our new affiliation with Sportscard Forum so I thought I would come over and check it out.

I saw the NAXCOM thread and how you mention one of your Sportscard Forum Members is todays NAXCOM Daily Winner for $50.00. However, I just checked to see if he claimed his prize and he has not. If any of you know how to get a hold of him, perhaps you can let him know that he must claim his prize by Midnight PST tonight.

I also noticed that one of you can't sign up because you are in Canada. Yes it is because of the shipping issues, however we will have an automated mailing system in place in July. In the meantime you actually can sign up by using the NAXCOM mailing address as your registration address.

If you guys ever have any questions about NAXCOM please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Bret Ginsburg
    Naxcom Customer Care

Re: Response from Bret @ NAXCOM Customer Care

Originally posted by TheCardcenter
    I noticed our new affiliation with Sportscard Forum so I thought I would come over and check it out.

I saw the NAXCOM thread and how you mention one of your Sportscard Forum Members is todays NAXCOM Daily Winner for $50.00. However, I just checked to see if he claimed his prize and he has not. If any of you know how to get a hold of him, perhaps you can let him know that he must claim his prize by Midnight PST tonight.

I also noticed that one of you can't sign up because you are in Canada. Yes it is because of the shipping issues, however we will have an automated mailing system in place in July. In the meantime you actually can sign up by using the NAXCOM mailing address as your registration address.

If you guys ever have any questions about NAXCOM please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Bret Ginsburg
    Naxcom Customer Care

Wow! Now that's customer care! Thanks for the help Bret, and caring enough to come here and help us. Do you happen to know if one of us has won but never claimed it? Just wondering.

Thank you!

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to see you around Bret. Hopefully you'll browse by from time to time to answer the questions that we can't answer ourselves!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast