Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AUTO question - John Wooden

so I went over to my parents house today and I see a autographed 8x10 of John Wooden laying on the kitchen table. my Dad works for an apartment complex and people leave stuff behind all the time. he found it when he went in to check an apartment after someone had moved out. I have an autographed Bob Knight poster with COA that someone left hanging on the wall!! why would people leave these kind of things behind??

anyways, there was no COA or holo on the pic, I was thinking about sending it in to PSA/DNA to try to get it certified. anyone have a scan of a Wooden auto I could compare it to? I want to see if its even close before I pay for the certification. it was also inscribed "UCLA" under his auto. would be very cool if its authentic!!

thanks in advance for any help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA/DNAing will be nice as it will gurantee that the value will hold, although you might be out of some money if they do not pass.

SCF Rewards
    Country

from what I have found on eBay, mine looks pretty good. I will get a scan sometime this weekend and maybe some of you can give opinions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I have several John Wooden autographs, including some I got in person. Post a scan, and I'm sure I can verify it. John Wooden is a relatively easy autograph to get, so I'm guessing it is probably real.

But, yeah, why would anyone leave that stuff behind?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See buck-boogie's Items on eBay

Yea I would think it's real due to the fact that Wooden signs anything you send him.
    So chances are its real.