Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Pack/Case Sale Request Form

I've decided to start a list for future pack or case sales. I will do my best to track down information on cases and give you guys the best price I can. Keep in mind the UD product will be hard for me to obtain as we do not have our B&M location yet. If there's enough of a request for a particular box, I'll throw it up for sale. Thanks for the input...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Any requests on current or previous product?
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

don't know if anyone else is interested but I'd like to do some CFL cards

Looking for Bears, NFL Europe, Mike Tomczak & Garrett Wolfe Hidden Content

I LIVE IN IRELAND

Hidden Content

Make it hard on me why don't ya...lol

I'll see if I can track some down...

Tony if you can't find any , my local dealer has tons of CFL Boxes

cliff
    All Newcomers , make sure to check this New member contest

Hidden Content size="3">If you are new to the site and have less then 20 Feedback please enter to win some great prizes

How about 2006 Bowman Chrome.
    Checkout my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Also looking for Felix Hernandez, Ichiro, Edgar Martinez, Ken Griffey Jr., Greg Halman, Owen Schmitt, John Carlson, Jonathan Stewart, Aaron Curry, and Steve Largent.

If there's enough interest, I'll put a box up...

howzabout another absolute memorabilia? id be ready to go in for 2 packs...

If there's any other interest, I'll grab a box...

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast