Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    how much would you sell the absolute packs for?
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

They would be the same price as from the pack sales, $37.50. However, I am currently out of stock at the moment as we sold out when it released. Trying to get more as we speak...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Do you have a football box for $40 or less?

Check our website...link in sig...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Out of these boxes, which do you think is the best?
    2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut $45
    2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity $45
    2007 Topps DPP $46
    2007 Topps Total $30

Depends on what you are after...

Quote Originally Posted by enigma_shadow View Post
    Depends on what you are after...
    I'm just looking for a fun,cheap box to bust, but with the chance to pull something nice still

Then I would go in this order:

Topps DP&P (2 hits, plenty of rookies)
    UD Rookie Debut (28 packs is always fun)
    Leaf R&S Longevity (10 packs, 1 hit)
    Topps Total (36 packs, but chances of getting something nice is slim other than base rcs)

Quote Originally Posted by enigma_shadow View Post
    Then I would go in this order:

Topps DP&P (2 hits, plenty of rookies)
    UD Rookie Debut (28 packs is always fun)
    Leaf R&S Longevity (10 packs, 1 hit)
    Topps Total (36 packs, but chances of getting something nice is slim other than base rcs)
    And a couple more questions:
    1. in 2007 Topps Total, do you usually get a complete set from 1 box?
    2. what are the odds of pulling an auto or printing plate?

I'm pretty sure I know what I want.

1. I would have to say no. I haven't seen anyone get a complete set yet.
    2. I have no idea what the odds are off-hand. But it should be in the product description if they were announced by the manufacturer...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast