Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Group Breaks

Wow, that looks awesome. Too bad I can't do it because I need 50 trades. Do you do any basketball products?

2. Wata Photo
    When I can find something that will give everyone a shot at a hit/decent card as well as at a good price...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Sounds great, I can't wait to get 50 trades done to do this.

I know this is a year too late, but Enigma, that's a terrible description of a group break. It is not defined as "everyone buys in on a box and based on what amount they spend, they get the right to choose the card or cards they want from it."

Group break is where everyone participating in the break puts in an amount of money to buy either a box or a case. Enigma's version is just one variation of a group break. Others include random drawings for teams or specific cards. In that such scenario, everyone puts in the same amount of money per team (usually price of box divided by number of sports teams in the appropriate league).

I hope SunsChamp has done one by now and understands the correct definition of a group break.
    /WTB an auto of MJ, LBJ, or Rodman; PM me a price or cmb!

MJ Legacy and 07/08 Artifacts SP cards!

Interested in high end cards of Horford, Brewer, Noah, Taurean Green, Chris Richard

My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Question

*I KNOW THE THREAD IS OLD, I am newer on here though*
    I have 0 feedback on here but have done 150 plus cases successfully on youtube, so I agree that it can be a big scam w/ the wrong ppl but 0 feedback doesn't mean anything. Are you all going to devise another way to allow members to get 'perma-permission' to host these (well, clearly if there was ever a prob you could take it away) but maybe a logo thing on the left side certifying somebody as legit? Just a thought.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Thundering24; 08-14-2009 at 03:03 AM. Reason: ...
    Want ANY/ALL KEN GRIFFEY JR. cards I don't have: Inserts/Auto's/Relics, etc.
    ANY/ALL HUNTER PENCE cards 2007 and earlier ONLY & the more RARE the better.
    THUNDERING24 on YOUTUBE (2300+ subs, and 400+ trades/sales) Hidden Content Hidden Content
    PHOTOBUCKET: Hidden Content (ALWAYS A WORK IN PROGRESS)

I don't mean to be rude, but shouldn't it be our choice on who to trust or not? I mean if someone is willing to pay somebody with no feedback or anything to do this then that should be their right. At the same time, I can understand where you guys are coming from. It just seems like if nobody in their right mind would do that, then there shouldn't need to be a rule that it can't be done. It seems pointless to me.

No objections from me either way. I'll join anyone's group break if I feel the organizer is trust worthy. BTW when is the next group break? I'm itching for some new cards after being away from this hobby for about 5 years and with no decent card shop in my country (Thailand). Let's get it on! :-)
    Always looking for PSA 10 or gem mint cards of:: 1987-2003 David Robinson, 1997-present Tim Duncan, 1998-99 Upper Deck Game Jersey Basketball, 1998-99 SP Authentic Basketball Sign of the Times, NBA2K, MICHAEL

My Bucket: Under re-construction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123