Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone have nintendo wii

i was wondering because i thought it would be cool to add people i trade with to my wii plaza. post here with your wii number and send it over to mine. my mac address is 00-1a-e9-9f-74-29

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1_cent_cards's Items on eBay

Sweet, Ill have to add you. I love my Wii. Have you played Big Brain Academy? Thats the greatest game....so addicting. Ill add my id once I get home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet, Ill have to add you. I love my Wii. Have you played Big Brain Academy? Thats the greatest game....so addicting. Ill add my id once I get home.

no i havent played it but i thought about buying it. sounds like tis worth it. i have zelda, and resident evil 4

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Wii, but I don't have it set up for online stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wii is the Only System i DONT currently have ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1_cent_cards's Items on eBay

Ive got a PS3, and HAD a 360. The 360 is much better than the PS3, IMO...once Halo comes out...I can definitely see myself getting rid of the PS3 for the 360. You cant really compare the Wii and the 360/PS3. Its not EVEN the same. I can tell you that if youve got someone in close proximity who likes video games...you two will NEVER have more fun than you will staying up all night playing the Wii.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I picked up Carnival games yesterday, mostly for the kid, it's pretty fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

still looking for people