Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

BURN your early 90's CARDS!!!

As Everyone Knows , the early 90's had way to many Cards Produced ... i think there should be a HUGE Bond FIRE where all Collecters bring there 1990 Score Cards , PRO SET ... etc etc. and BURN them all ... the population on these cards must be Dropped!!! Burn Boxes of them , CASES of them ... it would be GREEAAAAT!!

Whos with me! ???

C

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See navarrofat's Items on eBay

that's a little extreme but man are they hard to move, you couldn't get 2 bucks for a proset or score lot of 2000. they're essentially wastes of space in a collection, except for the brodeur RC mind you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamw31415's Items on eBay

I kind of took a break from cards starting back around 94. What year did the manufacturers start scaling back the production? In other words, is a 97/98 Score set as worthless as a 91/92, for example?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the scaling back happened every year from 1990 Onward ,,, each year decreasing ...

1990 Score and ProSet ... theres probably 400 Billion of each card made ...

C

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm with yea. I bought so many of those when I was a kid and now I have boxes of cards in my basement just sitting there. I thought about building a card house with some glue. But burning them sounds like a good idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Last Year I Took Some To To Our Local Hockey Rink and sold The Packs 3 for $1 .. I Sold Out of a Case Each In a Day

The Kids Where Happy to Buy the Packs and Get RC Like Brodeur, Jagr,I also Sold Surprise Packs With GU , AU and Had Over 200 of them With Pro Set , Score , Topps , OPC UD, ETC

Kids Now Days Can't buy Hockey Cards You Want To See there Faces When They Get a Brodeur Card or there Favorite Team Players

So Why Burn them There Kids Out there That Would Love them

I Also Gave away Free Cards That Day .. And I live in a small Town But During the Winter months The Rink is the Place to BE

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See milossarian's Items on eBay

It stinks that they're worthless. But I still get a kick out of pulling them out every so often and seeing my favorite players looking so freaking young -- Nicklas Lidstrom, Jagr, Brodeur with that thin, whispy, teen-ager moustache.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I am thinking I will throw some in the fireplace and heat my house for the month of November with the Proset and Score I have from the early 90's
    LEAFS PC = 11,042 Total Cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See quadacejj's Items on eBay

Don't burn them - send them to me!!!!! I use them for autograph purposes so your old useless cards are my new useful cards!!! :)

PM if you're interested!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamw31415's Items on eBay

Hi Tannie,

I got your PM but unfortunately I don't have enough posts yet so I can't send you a PM reply. If you'd like, you can PM me your email address and we can communicate over email. (I hope asking for emails like this isn't against the rules here- sorry if it is!)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast