Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 9/11 Tribute

SCF Rewards
    Country

9/11 Tribute

I ran acroos this little video on Myspace. I really liked it. Take a look at this 9/11 Tribute.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lHstQv8C2zQ

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

Great Tribute , even though i am in Canada (we also lost some of our Countrymen/Women) I Remember being at work and The whole day was watching our Televisions , i don't think we did anything that day other than watching and listening to the news.

I have More respect for all the FireFighters that lost their lives that day, they were so brave to give up their lives to try and save.

I am 36 Now and will remember this day until i Die and hope that one day we can have peace in the world.

cliff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am a senior in high school now and i remember our pricipal makin an announcement for all the teachers to turn on the TVs...that one of the world trade centers had been hit by a plane. Of course, bein in the 6th grade, we had no idea what the World Trade centers were....we turned on the TVs and watched it....i remember seeing the second plane hit and both of them collapse. Sad Sad day....Never will l forget taht day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blazin_pyro's Items on eBay

Very good tribute.